Тема: London, 2077  (Прочитано 21371 раз)

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
  • Хватит бездельничать-Пора имитировать деятельность
    •  
I think the names flicker anyway, soo my tactics of the game 'Keep silent' isn't stupid)
If all the townspeople choose this tactic, how to win? You often won, and you know the way.

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
      •  
    If there is not a single experienced player among the mafia, then the course of the game will be totally unpredictable. If there were at least two experienced players in the mafia, then the likelihood of a disaster for the city would have grown very much. It would be logical to assume that there is one experienced player in the mafia.

, Rome wasn't build in a day)

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
      I get the impression that you are saying something and at the same time trying not to say anything. So is it better to express an opinion or not?

Even if my words do not carry value to the townspeople - communicating in English itself is beneficial :P
      I think sharing thoughts is very useful. Extremely helpful. But before the first night, this can be the cause of a sudden death) And stupid me keep talking...

ahhahhab they'll hang you in the morning because you have been quiet all along. I'll have to read the taro cards and contact space tonight to stop suspecting u

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  

I get the impression that you are saying something and at the same time trying not to say anything. So is it better to express an opinion or not?

Even if my words do not carry value to the townspeople - communicating in English itself is beneficial :P
        I think sharing thoughts is very useful. Extremely helpful. But before the first night, this can be the cause of a sudden death) And stupid me keep talking...

ahhahhab they'll hang you in the morning because you have been quiet all along. I'll have to read the taro cards and contact space tonight to stop suspecting u

you're goddamn right but if you'll talk a lot they can suspect you and hang too :^D
        and i don't even know what's better

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
          pastor chivay – guy, that wants to have his name pronounced as Khivay but not with Ch sound.
          Yes I Am! В)

There is hard to say something about him except, that I’m having some trouble with reading such text.
          :sad:

For now – gray.
          IT'S AN HONOR FOR ME TO BE AT THE SAME LEVEL AS GOOSE! THANK YOU!  :sobeauty:

THX U TOO only you are so kind to the goose :postrock:

i don't understand all of them and all i can is hug you in the corner of this topic :_С

:crying:
            :misery:

XOXOXO
          I just want to resume that chat with u :...:

you're goddamn right but if you'll talk a lot they can suspect you and hang too :^D

yu about me???? :sorry:
          « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 20:33:55 от l10ha »

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
            •  

perfect defense is attack, u know?
          suspect 1st.

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
            pastor chivay, Rome wasn't build in a day)

i'll come prepared next time then
            ...with tools

perfect defense is attack, u know?
            suspect 1st.

THANKS FOR ADVICE SUSPECT-LORD

yu about me?

of course no, you're not the only one who talks a lot, just an observation, nothing more  ^_^
            « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 20:40:36 от pastor chivay »

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
              •  
            Pastor, i say 'u may suspect 1st'.
            Now I realized that this is not obvious.

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
              Pastor, i say 'u may suspect 1st'.
              Now I realized that this is not obvious.

don't worry, I get it

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                  •  
                don't worry, I get it

Please state why the lord is suspicious to you.

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

• Oh no, there you go, making me a liar!
                    •  
                  If there is not a single experienced player among the mafia, then the course of the game will be totally unpredictable. If there were at least two experienced players in the mafia, then the likelihood of a disaster for the city would have grown very much. It would be logical to assume that there is one experienced player in the mafia.

I thought that roles are randomly distributed, but do you say that random is biased? Strange knowledge.
                  I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
                  I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                    don't worry, I get it

you did not understand me. I call you the lord of suspect  :tip:

Оффлайн Sue Sharlin

• моя крыша не поехала - она работает удаленно
                        •  

I thought that roles are randomly distributed, but do you say that random is biased? Strange knowledge.

everything can be the truth. We can't know certainly.

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                        don't worry, I get it

are u afraid of beginning suspected?you have something to hide? ahahahh

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                            •  

Even I would not rule out the possibility that GM would not want four newbies to the mafia and throw randomly again. But it’s wrong to play based on it. There will be no evidence.

you did not understand me. I call you the lord of suspect  :tip:

I got it. The question is why.

are u afraid of beginning suspected?you have something to hide? ahahahh
                          We just learn to formulate suspicions, enlisting the support of other civilians is no less important than finding the mafia. Support without the formulation of suspicions specifically against the mafia (and not peaceful - from the real mafia) is unlikely.

Do you see something bad in my question?
                          « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 21:00:35 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
                              •  

This is not knowledge. This is an assumption, possibly incorrect. I assume that the distribution of players is only partially random. It seems logical to me that with a big difference in the experience of the players, it would be worth distributing them as in sports competitions, like through the "baskets". Thus, the mafia would not have gathered most of the experienced players, but would not have been left without them. Maybe I just want too much logic in the chaos of life)

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  

there is no answer. it's just an alternative variation to call you.
                              ...if I replace this with simple "lord" would be this much better? ( "оо)

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                  •  
                                This is an assumption, possibly incorrect
                                Please make an assumption which is possibly correct. I suspect you of a duality of opinion, but I could be wrong. You will help me a lot if you do something that will allow me to change my mind about your address, but it definitely will not help if you don’t do anything.

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                                  This is not knowledge. This is an assumption, possibly incorrect. I assume that the distribution of players is only partially random. It seems logical to me that with a big difference in the experience of the players, it would be worth distributing them as in sports competitions, like through the "baskets". Thus, the mafia would not have gathered most of the experienced players, but would not have been left without them. Maybe I just want too much logic in the chaos of life)

Then you can form a "basket" yourself. Who do you define as an experienced player? Those who played here or those who played IRL or somewhere else? It looks like an accusation against a number of players.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                      •  

there is no answer. it's just an alternative variation to call you.
                                    ...if I replace this with simple "lord" would be this much better? ( "оо)

I do not know. In this case, I would not have a Goose question to talk about the importance of argumentation of opinion, and I might forget or not find another reason to talk about what is obvious to me.

Then you can form a "basket" yourself. Who do you define as an experienced player? Those who played here or those who played IRL or somewhere else? It looks like an accusation against a number of players.
                                    I will not deny that one of the goals of the question about the experience of playing in the questionnaire was to collect information for such an assumption if someone wanted to make it.
                                    I note that I do not think the approach itself is correct. But I suspected that someone would want to use it, which means this is a chance to catch on the inconsistency the maf who decides to play from him.
                                    And the fact that I am talking about this now does not change anything, if the accusations are made up, a contradiction will easily appear, the author knows that he is being followed or not.
                                    « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 21:19:11 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                                      Some other things to say before going to sleep. Order does not matter.

1. Uranium235 playing the first violin now, so seems the leader is decided, huh? I can't say whether it's your peace-style or mafia-style, but as I see it - what you're doing is useful. There are some people that played with you - if something is wrong - they should notice.
                                      2. I don't like empty interactions between Goose and Pastor.
                                      3. Sue left a provocative statement of
                                      I think the names flicker anyway, soo my tactics of the game 'Keep silent' isn't stupid)
                                      It should be some kind of important role, but the hint is way too big.
                                      4. Pastor's phrase is at the same level as Sue's.

But there is a difference - Sue kept silent, while Pastor wrote many posts, but mostly useless.

5. Anony-mouse says general phrases about possibilities, but can he provide something more concrete? If the random is biased then who does he think is the mafia and so on.

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                                        Some other things to say before going to sleep. Order does not matter.

1. Uranium235 playing the first violin now, so seems the leader is decided, huh? I can't say whether it's your peace-style or mafia-style, but as I see it - what you're doing is useful. There are some people that played with you - if something is wrong - they should notice.
                                        2. I don't like empty interactions between Goose and Pastor.
                                        3. Sue left a provocative statement of
                                        It should be some kind of important role, but the hint is way too big.
                                        4. Pastor's phrase is at the same level as Sue's.

But there is a difference - Sue kept silent, while Pastor wrote many posts, but mostly useless.

5. Anony-mouse says general phrases about possibilities, but can he provide something more concrete? If the random is biased then who does he think is the mafia and so on.

what is wrong with our empty dialogue? should we put on all the black stuff and shut up?

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                        I don't like empty interactions between Goose and Pastor.
                                        how cynical. as for me it's a silly remark. it doesn't even concern you a lot, so please, stop judge us and let us keep our relationship as pleasant as they were :3

Pastor's phrase is at the same level as Sue's.

this was an obvious assumption that you can be the suspected one in any case. whatever you do - if you are talking a lot or sitting read only, that's the thing. and you did it - you just suspected both of us because of this, that's what I mean
                                        so this is how it works  :laugh:

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                          •  
                                        Apart from Messor, there is no one to notice; Shiori and I did not intersect much.
                                        Goose and Pastor really do nothing really. But I don’t think this proves anything yet.
                                        I observed the fear of doing something meaningful among beginners too often, and in general I once was one too, so I understand what is happening.
                                        And I think we can talk with Sue, and this will be enough to take the side. And it will evade like now, just like a mafia.

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                            •  
                                          By the time, darkness started slowly waning; tired and sleepy, the Londoners called it a night and occupied their beds.

The first signs of daylight touched the air, although unnoticed, as the mother of all smokes strangled the Great Wen's skies.

Night 1 has officially come to an end. The Newsletter will be announced in several hours and Day 1 will start.

Sweet dreams, mates! (You still can write here tho)

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                                            By the time, darkness started slowly waning; tired and sleepy, the Londoners called it a night and occupied their beds.

The first signs of daylight touched the air, although unnoticed, as the mother of all smokes strangled the Great Wen's skies.

Night 1 has officially come to an end. The Newsletter will be announced in several hours and Day 1 will start.

Sweet dreams, mates! (You still can write here tho)

man! will I wake up this morning? :postrock:

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                                •  
                                              mafia killed by Poppins (95%+) - she has not non-kill ability.
                                              Look for a hint. If he is, probably killing broke through the defense.
                                              Poppins has 2 + 2 charges per game, and there is no way to spend them together without doubling. So either one or the other is most likely.

There will not be much information in the newspaper.
                                              But they will certainly be displayed - murders and unsuccessful shots with a hint of the reason for the failure and successful acquaintances, as well as Bennett's interview.
                                              The rest is optional.
                                              Try to find at least these points or admit that they are not.
                                              If there are 2 successful killings and both with hints, there will still be a clue on the role of the killer.
                                              Do not forget that the name of the newspaper and the picture, if there is one, are also its parts, which can mean something.

Do not forget about the reverse information.
                                              The player knows that he lost his voice. The player knows that he has lost the ability. The player knows that he has received an offer. The player knows that the goal has changed. The player knows that he is in the block. The player knows that he is not in the block, but could not do his plan. The player knows that the attempt on him failed due to treatment.
                                              And this is not a complete list. Do not forget that some of these goals come, here is what I want to remind.

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                                •  
                                              The Courier New

Day 1

Start of New Era? No Murders Tonight

Stranger things are happening around the darker cul-de-sacs of London's streets. As something not seen in years, this morning's Scotland Yard report brings not a single case of homicide. Thank goodness we had at least some bloodshed, or I would have started thinking the end times are near! Our good fellow Londoner, Julik1221, had to use some health packs to get back on her feet.

— Fergus Fume

Cyberinsecurity Plagues London

The Old Smoke, our beloved Corporation, has never been particularly renowned for providing top-notch commodities to its employees and citizens. However, the latest events mark brand new, groundbreaking levels of negligence and decay that our cybersecurity is capable to reach. Numerous instances of smart home system hacks have been discovered. Several urbanites' depression levels hit the all-time low mark; this strange new “hip” social-distancing flashmob is gaining popularity. One may ask us who is responsible for this debacle. Alas, we all know the answer, aren't we?

— George E. G. Watt

Dear readers,

You know how deeply we appreciate your feedback. It is always a pleasure to read your correspondence as we don't stop stumbling upon something that stuns us and leaves in awe of your keenness and your countless talents.  That is why am especially delighted to present to you one amusing letter. After some minor edits, we publish it here for your watchful eyes.

— Sincerely yours,
                                                            Chief Editor

“Hey guys, there's my first post for you, and tonight I had a chat with Mr shiori!

– Do you know anyone who has already given way to his or her homicidal tendencies?
                                              – No, I don't
                                              – Do you have any gizmos to stand up for yourself?
                                              – No, I haven't...
                                              – Are you keen on stalking people?
                                              – ...No, I'm not.

That's it for today guys, write me what your thinking in comments down below, like the post if you did and ill see u next time!!

– LIZ”

Day 1 has started. You have about 48 hours to make a decision. You need 8 votes to do it.

Still (somehow) alive:

02. =>
                                              « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 17, 2020, 17:35:26 от Game Master »

Оффлайн InVictA

•  Мужской
                                                Hmm, what can I say?.. I didn't understand anything.
                                                As the Game Master said, today if there are hints, they will be very difficult. In the end, we should probably vote at random. Do you have any thoughts?

Rus: Хм, ну что можно сказать... Ничего я не понял. Как сказал Game Master, сегодня если и будут подсказки, то очень сложные. В итоге, мы должны, наверно, голосовать наугад. Или у вас есть какие-то мысли?...

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                                                Results have surprised me - no victims, that's rare. I have never played with such a way of presenting information about a day, but I'll try to interpret them somehow.

Our good fellow Londoner, Julik1221, had to use some health packs to get back on her feet.

Is this a hint to a murderer or a victim? As I see there is only one hint, though. Maniac, or mafia, or both visited the same person?

Numerous instances of smart home system hacks have been discovered.
                                                Looks like a hint on a couple of night action, cannot say for sure whose. jekyll001 / xXxhydexXx maybe as he is a hacker of some sort.

+ There is an interview to be thought about.