Тема: London, 2077  (Прочитано 21723 раз)

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
    •  
Game master, can we hung Mr. Nobody?
Yes, that is an option: If you don’t want to sentence anyone, you can vote for no one (use the noose tag with phrases like “Nobody”, “Hang No One”, “No Vote”, “Abstain”, etc.) (Rule 9). Also, you can just not vote at all (Rule 10: If the majority abstains, or if no clear decision is made until the deadline, day ends without execution), but I would strongly recommend against this option, as the non-voters will be recognized as off-liners.

As for “no no-lynch day”, it is directed to the questions of some players who got used to the games with “Night 0” or “Day 0” features that basically imitate real days/nights, but without any victims, in order to “get to know each other”. I've never really understood this feature, so I denied it here as squarely as I could.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
    • Хватит бездельничать-Пора имитировать деятельность
      •  
    There are chances. The question is different - where is this moment in the newspaper.
    What is the problem - I don’t remember that at the MF it was customary to describe the nickname of the murder victim who was cured. And GM does not want to confirm that he has his own vision of this issue.
    My version is Julik's voiceless (intimidation). Smash it

Maybe Alice blocked the killers, but what's the thing
    I mean - perhaps this description is not Robin's block at all. Or just on the heap, with Alice together, since there Several.

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
        •  
      Just in case (I removed the picture from the Rules)—here's the noose tag:

[ Гостям не разрешен просмотр вложений ]

Or you can write this: [v]GM[/v]
      And you'll get this as the result:
      GM

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
        Just in case (I removed the picture from the Rules)—here's the noose tag:

(Ссылка на вложение)

Or you can write this: [v]GM[/v]
        And you'll get this as the result:
        GM

but can I vote for the man who's in the game? :flush:

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
            •  
          but can I vote for the man who's in the game?
          This is exactly what you're supposed to do  :aranai:

Оффлайн l10ha

•  

no no no
            can we not vote today? I mean, not hang anyone. but can I vote to put my position straight now?

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  

no no no
              can we not vote today? I mean, not hang anyone. but can I vote to put my position straight now?

Yes You Can

Оффлайн l10ha

•  

no no no

Yes You Can

HASHAHHDH THX U :love:

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                    •  
                  You'd better vote, but you have an option to vote for “no one”. Like this, look:

No one

When I count your votes, it looks like this:

Mr X (3): A, B, C
                  Mr Y (2): D, E
                  No one (5): F, G, H, I, J

, where the letters A–J are the voters. When “No one” option gets 50%+1 votes (for this day, it's 8 votes), the vote is stopped immediately and no one gets hanged.

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                    You'd better vote, but you have an option to vote for “no one”. Like this, look:

No one

When I count your votes, it looks like this:

Mr X (3): A, B, C
                    Mr Y (2): D, E
                    No one (5): F, G, H, I, J

, where the letters A–J are the voters. When “No one” option gets 50%+1 votes (for this day, it's 8 votes), the vote is stopped immediately and no one gets hanged.

I know this.

Оффлайн shiori

• retiree
                      • Global Moderator
                      • goldsilverbronzethorium
                      • Предатель
                        •  Мужской
                      Start of New Era? No Murders Tonight

Stranger things are happening around the darker cul-de-sacs of London's streets. As something not seen in years, this morning's Scotland Yard report brings not a single case of homicide. Thank goodness we had at least some bloodshed, or I would have started thinking the end times are near! Our good fellow Londoner, Julik1221, had to use some health packs to get back on her feet.

— Fergus Fume
                      This is the first kill attempt. It is hard to understand the killer role, I do not see any clear sign of him. The attempt have failed because of Sherlock's curing, if to rely on the mention of the health packs. But. This is the great luck to predict a prey from the fourteen players. So one of the many active and passive defenses can be the alternative cause for the fail. The author's name can contain hint for some info, but also can be just artistic description. Fergus Hume /not Fume/ is the novelist that inspire Arthur Conan Doyle to write A Study in Scarlet. So I think that Sherlock's curing is the more likely version.
                      Cyberinsecurity Plagues London

The Old Smoke, our beloved Corporation, has never been particularly renowned for providing top-notch commodities to its employees and citizens. However, the latest events mark brand new, groundbreaking levels of negligence and decay that our cybersecurity is capable to reach. Numerous instances of smart home system hacks have been discovered. Several urbanites' depression levels hit the all-time low mark; this strange new “hip” social-distancing flashmob is gaining popularity. One may ask us who is responsible for this debacle. Alas, we all know the answer, aren't we?

— George E. G. Watt
                      This is the second kill attempt. There are no names in the article so I think that attempt have failed because of block. Also allusions to current real life in Moscow also suggest about block. The author is Watt. The most famous Watt is the inventor of the steam engine. So maybe the prey was robot /with steam engine lol/ LIZ and the cause of the fail is her immune to Sweeney.
                      – Do you know anyone who has already given way to his or her homicidal tendencies?
                      – No, I don't
                      – Do you have any gizmos to stand up for yourself?
                      – No, I haven't...
                      – Are you keen on stalking people?
                      – ...No, I'm not.
                      It is the bon ton to offer to others to analyze this article.
                      ака Куронэк :: [Maschera] :: Los Cafeteros :: My Little Mokocchi :: Я тебя убью. А торт, кстати, уже съели. :: Мэнхэра-тян :: ⛩ / c♯

Betrayer..2 Last Hero..1 Win..10 Ind Win..3 Kills..31 GM..8 Player..56 Killed..26 Executed..14 Alive..12 Freezed..3 Town..26 Mafia..18 Maniac..3 Cult..5 Neutral..6 Team..4 Include..102

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

• Oh no, there you go, making me a liar!
                          •  
                        Well, I'm just a mice guy, so I do things in a mice way. With all due respect, I said only what I could and had the right to say. I have grown up enough to resist pressure attempts.
                        I'm not satisfied, it left more even more questions.

But also said - self comes first. The player may consider that survival and the chance to form an city's group are more important than a small chance of receiving information.

There is a contradiction in your statement - Sherlock has to look for acquaintances or take down the ability from Moreau the Artie, it has the utmost importance! Self-defense for a silent player is illogical and I do believe no one would use it that way.

Old Guard: if visits Ms Marple or Biggles, gets acquainted with them.
                        Old foe: if visits Moreau the Artie, takes down his Authority ability.
                        I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
                        I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                            •  
                          I find Fume and eg watt and nothing.
                          Like version, small mistake to Hume and Watt (nоt eg)

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                            This is the first kill attempt. It is hard to understand the killer role, I do not see any clear sign of him. The attempt have failed because of Sherlock's curing, if to rely on the mention of the health packs. But. This is the great luck to predict a prey from the fourteen players. So one of the many active and passive defenses can be the alternative cause for the fail. The author's name can contain hint for some info, but also can be just artistic description. Fergus Hume /not Fume/ is the novelist that inspire Arthur Conan Doyle to write A Study in Scarlet. So I think that Sherlock's curing is the more likely version.

Can you explain something please, as it's really not clear to me: if that daily report will say who was planned to be shot - does it mean that his role is closing to red? As if it is true - it's the most undeniable way to prove that you're playing for the town. Is it should be THAT simple? I sense a deception.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                •  
                              If we assume that the attempt was on the robot.
                              That not only Liz, but Poppins may be a victim.
                              The Duke of York. A secret agent of MI-7 that executes all the toughest tasks being undercover as a social worker. Armed to the teeth with the freshest gadgets; probably a cyborg.
                              Too fabulous of course, an assassination attempt on the mafia.
                              But the fact that there are options strengthens me in the correctness of the thought about Watt itself - if there were no options, it would become too easy.

Can you explain something please, as it's really not clear to me: if that daily report will say who was planned to be shot - does it mean that his role is closing to red? As if it is true - it's the most undeniable way to prove that you're playing for the town. Is it should be THAT simple? I sense a deception.

I still do not see the contradictions of intimidation.
                              The fact that reference to does not mean that it is Sherlock’s action that caused the failure of the murder. Options can be thinner, for example, Orlando decided that the most important thing is his own safety. He can afford to be treated through the night, and he cannot be kicked out during the day - why not start from the very first night.
                              « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 12, 2020, 21:04:31 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  

And once again we come back to Sherlock again - "...world best sleuth in his imagination, this poor medbot with screwed circuits"
                                I don't really know what to think about victim  :yawn:

Спойлер
                                Спойлер
                                Спойлер
                                abbreviation of George E. G. Watt is GEGW. let's search. first result was...
                                here's the answer.
                                case is closed.  :grim:

Оффлайн l10ha

•  

And once again we come back to Sherlock again - "...world best sleuth in his imagination, this poor medbot with screwed circuits"
                                  I don't really know what to think about victim  :yawn:

Спойлер
                                  Спойлер
                                  Спойлер
                                  here's the answer.

you're right us usual, bro :stone:

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  

Спойлер
                                    Спойлер
                                    Спойлер
                                    here's the answer.

you're right us usual, bro :stone:

i knew that! TYSM!

Orlando decided that the most important thing is his own safety. He can afford to be treated through the night, and he cannot be kicked out during the day - why not start from the very first night.
                                    Do you think that the supposed Orlando having night protection also defended himself with another skill?

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                      I guess i know how to explain the hint. If we'll search "Hume" and "Watt" together, we'll get  this. It is said that Rufus Suter was the author of this... thing. Let's search for him. If we'll look to the pictures, we can see something interesting...
                                      Спойлер
                                      Tadam!

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                          •  
                                        I would not rule it out completely.
                                        If you are protected by both treatment and external protection, then an ordinary kill will not bring it down.
                                        Besides,
                                        2. Headshot: ignores 1 protection while going to kill. Can snipe 2 times. This ability is used together with the Kill action.
                                        Anyone who reads this understands that the hope of 1 defense is not the most reliable game.

Оффлайн shiori

• retiree
                                          • Global Moderator
                                          • Предатель
                                            •  Мужской
                                          Can you explain something please, as it's really not clear to me: if that daily report will say who was planned to be shot - does it mean that his role is closing to red?
                                          Nope. Why? Rather not red. If the kill was from gang than Jullik is not from gang without possibility of redirection that is unlikely. If the kill was from Sweeney than Jullik is not the Sweeney.
                                          As if it is true - it's the most undeniable way to prove that you're playing for the town.
                                          Am I? Or the prey? And why? Do not see a logical relation.
                                          ака Куронэк :: [Maschera] :: Los Cafeteros :: My Little Mokocchi :: Я тебя убью. А торт, кстати, уже съели. :: Мэнхэра-тян :: ⛩ / c♯

Betrayer..2 Last Hero..1 Win..10 Ind Win..3 Kills..31 GM..8 Player..56 Killed..26 Executed..14 Alive..12 Freezed..3 Town..26 Mafia..18 Maniac..3 Cult..5 Neutral..6 Team..4 Include..102

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                                            Can you explain something please, as it's really not clear to me: if that daily report will say who was planned to be shot - does it mean that his role is closing to red?
                                            Nope. Why? Rather not red. If the kill was from gang than Jullik is not from gang without possibility of redirection that is unlikely. If the kill was from Sweeney than Jullik is not the Sweeney.
                                            As if it is true - it's the most undeniable way to prove that you're playing for the town.
                                            Am I? Or the prey? And why? Do not see a logical relation.

I use red as the town and black as the mafia.

Seems my English is clumsy here - will paraphrase this.
                                            « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 12, 2020, 21:54:30 от Kara_Mel »

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                                •  
                                              And let's kill some silent player?
                                              Of course, I suspect that today only “nobody” will be able to be kicked out. But you need to at least try, suddenly someone can highlight one silent person over another?

In general, I have more desire to get rid of Sue. The newspaper was not written quickly, and during this time she did not want to answer me or write something of her own.
                                              « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 12, 2020, 21:59:57 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн shiori

• retiree
                                                • Global Moderator
                                                • Предатель
                                                  •  Мужской
                                                I use red as the town and black as the mafia.
                                                Got it, I thought that town marked by green ~~ Ok, yes, the probability of being good is slightly bigger, but not big generally.

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  

That is was meant in general in my reply. If he was not shot by the gang, he is the town (red). Is it way too easy to be true? I mean there is no better way to prove innocence than not to be killed - makes game too easy, that's why I said, that I sense a deception.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                                      •  
                                                    Not only you.
                                                    I also don’t believe that it’s just the goal of murder and successful treatment is merged.

And the whole question is - are we two alternative minded or will someone else support the version?

Me and the version that this is the treatment of Orlando, which uses Sherlock’s ability to not like it too much. This may be because it is not so obvious. But still, something is not right. To tell Jeeves or Oliver who is better to protect / recognize the guests, because it will be logical to go finish it seems absurd for a complicated first newspaper.
                                                    « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 12, 2020, 22:11:14 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                                      I guess i know how to explain the hint. If we'll search "Hume" and "Watt" together, we'll get  this. It is said that Rufus Suter was the author of this... thing. Let's search for him. If we'll look to the pictures, we can see something interesting...
                                                      Спойлер
                                                      Tadam!

aand - if we come back to the question, and i remind you that the question was: "Numerous instances of smart home system hacks have been discovered. Several urbanites' depression levels hit the all-time low mark; this strange new “hip” social-distancing flashmob is gaining popularity. One may ask us who is responsible for this debacle. Alas, we all know the answer, aren't we?"

so, if it was block, as was said above, then, with hint, Orlando is the answer. Do you have any thoughts about that?

Оффлайн shiori

• retiree
                                                        • Global Moderator
                                                        • Предатель
                                                          •  Мужской
                                                        Is it way too easy to be true?
                                                        But the prey can be Sweeney. Do you have not fear of him? Or Orlando.

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                                                          Спойлер
                                                          Tadam!

it is very clever!u are smartest pastor!

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                                              •  
                                                            Could Orlando copy a block?
                                                            Yes, Several urban. If not doubling, then a copy of the action is complete.
                                                            I have a restrained attitude towards hint, I didn’t really find it through the search, the version that I hint at Sherlock through Arthur’s friend is better, so I don’t need to combine the names anymore.

Of course, applying the block is not optimal. If not treating yourself, then it’s more profitable to get more information. But perhaps the city checks are too weak to make it tasty (but Alice has a pretty good one - no see mb), and therefore the block is a way to find out something.