Тема: London, 2077. The Mad Hatter  (Прочитано 10758 раз)

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

• Oh no, there you go, making me a liar!
    •  
I welcome everyone to the round table, I am a red card and wish everyone a pleasant and eventful game. May the strongest win!

Nice entry phrase, I like it. I'm eager to see how you're going to play.

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
    I welcome everyone to the round table, I am a red card and wish everyone a pleasant and eventful game. May the strongest win!

Hey, look, another untrusted!

Pastor, where are you from maaaaan?

is that reference on something i don't know?
    Спойлер
    well, i didn't expect that social interactions would be so hard.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  

Do you like to watch good boys find the mafia and punish them? If you know what I mean

Спойлер

Relax, I just wanted to ask, are you peaceful or not very peaceful? You have a big gun, if you know what I mean
      « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 10, 2020, 16:04:29 от Falcon hunting »

Оффлайн l10ha

•  

hey, good man!..............

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  

Do you like to watch good boys find the mafia and punish them? If you know what I mean

Спойлер

Relax, I just wanted to ask, are you peaceful or not very peaceful? You have a big gun, if you know what I mean

i am the peacefulest person in this bar, don't worry :^) friendship with pastor will change your life immediately, trust me
          >you have a big gun
          i don't get it :^(

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  

Спойлер

i am the peacefulest person in this bar, don't worry :^) friendship with pastor will change your life immediately, trust me
            >you have a big gun

All right, Pastor, can you prove that you are the boss of this bar? Well, for example, give colors to those who have already unsubscribed in the topic

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  

Спойлер

>you have a big gun

All right, Pastor, can you prove that you are the boss of this bar? Well, for example, give colors to those who have already unsubscribed in the topic

What is that? "Green"?.. Oh, it's written on your forehead :3

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
                  •  
                I feel almost mousemerized by these quotes in quotes in quotes in quotes  @_@
                Somebody must put end to it.

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                    •  
                  For the love of The Internets, please, cut the quotations a bit! :D

those who have already unsubscribed in the topic
                  Unsubscribe means a different kind of отписка. Sorz couldn't resist
                  « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 10, 2020, 16:41:14 от Game Master »

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                    I'm not planning just to watch, y'know! I came to try myself in this violent game, so I like not to watch, yet to punish them myself

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                      I feel almost mousemerized by these quotes in quotes in quotes in quotes  @_@
                      Somebody must put end to it.

Let's start a new chaos of quotes.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                        • Хватит бездельничать-Пора имитировать деятельность
                          •  
                        Messor, hi.
                        We dont begin now, close regisration.
                        And:
                        The main rule is: do not tell anything that can change the game, e.g. your game analysis, personal information—you get the gist.
                        I don’t know why the second topic is really needed. But colors must be definitely asked for in another, if I understand this rule something.
                        Ths.

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                            •  
                          Messor, hi.
                          We dont begin now, close regisration.
                          And:
                          The main rule is: do not tell anything that can change the game, e.g. your game analysis, personal information—you get the gist.
                          I don’t know why the second topic is really needed. But colors must be definitely asked for in another, if I understand this rule something.
                          Ths.
                          Agreed, actually. Every joke has it's limit, let's not get carried away with this colors and guns stuff.

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                            But colors must be definitely asked for in another, if I understand this rule something.
                            ok, i get it. but relax! it was just a joke

Спойлер
                            CATCH HIM! HE IS RED! >:^(

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                              I mean game colors. Red and black, that is, peaceful or mafia. Let's just say you have any thoughts on anyone?

:teeth:
                              « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 10, 2020, 17:06:28 от Falcon hunting »

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                  •  
                                No reds and greens here! Only Cyans, Margentas and Gamboges

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                  I'm not planning just to watch, y'know! I came to try myself in this violent game, so I like not to watch, yet to punish them myself
                                  Words are not a boy, but men. I respect your choice, that is, will you be our carry? What can you say about the players?

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                    I mean game colors. Red and black, that is, peaceful or mafia. Let's just say you have any thoughts on anyone?

:teeth:

what a shame... D:
                                    OK. i think you are the peaceful one. what about goose? goose is... goose. i trust him. about rest of players... who knows?

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                                      Words are not a boy, but men. I respect your choice, that is, will you be our carry? What can you say about the players?
                                      I'm not planning to get the "mod kill" for breaking the rules, so I will keep my opinion to myself for the time being. Also, it's just a flood topic, it should not be taken too seriously.

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                          •  
                                        Just to clarify some possible misunderstandings: this is a flood topic for some friendly non-game-specific chatting. It is not designed for any game discussions:
                                        Please, do violate the rules, especially now, until the game even really begin. Next time it won't be just a polite request on my part.

...Let's just have special tea instead, shall we? Tea for everyone, it's on me!

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                          I'm not planning to get the "mod kill" for breaking the rules, so I will keep my opinion to myself for the time being. Also, it's just a flood topic, it should not be taken too seriously.

Well, I don't want that either.
                                          Hm ... How about a tea?

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                              •  
                                            Hi bro, what winds brought you here?

Answers and questions, ofc.
                                            I'm kind of a mentor. I show how you (all) can play without breaking anything in the rules.
                                            But I do not interfere with making independent decisions, even if they are incorrect.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  

I'm kind of a mentor. I show how you (all) can play without breaking anything in the rules.
                                              But I do not interfere with making independent decisions, even if they are incorrect.

Clear. Boring. But as always

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                                , why your karma is still at zero? even after ~1500 messages.

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  

I don't get it. Even though you declare non-interference policy you are still a player and the side you are affiliated with by default (either the town or the mafia) will have a disadvantage?

Well, I don't want that either.
                                                  Hm ... How about a tea?

5 o'clock passed by quite a time ago, but, hell yes! Let the tea party begin!
                                                  « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 10, 2020, 17:40:46 от Kara_Mel »

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                                    This is all because of the haters. But seriously, this is my second account and karma did not work for a long time, I am surprised that she returned

I don't get it. Even though you declare non-interference policy you are still a player and the side you are affiliated with by default (either the town or the mafia) will have a disadvantage?
                                                    He likes to watch if you know what I mean

By the way, will someone give me more karma? And then already ~ 1500 messages and completely zero. This terrible mistake must be fixed.
                                                    « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 10, 2020, 17:44:34 от Falcon hunting »

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                                    This is all because of the haters. But seriously, this is my second account and karma did not work for a long time, I am surprised that she returned.

well, no more haters now!

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                                        •  
                                                      I play not full forces (request GM). But this does not mean that I am not doing anything at all.  This is advantage does not matter, i think.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                                        This is all because of the haters. But seriously, this is my second account and karma did not work for a long time, I am surprised that she returned.

well, no more haters now!

Thank you, my boy. You are doing really good deeds.

I play not full forces (request GM). But this does not mean that I am not doing anything at all.  This is advantage does not matter, i think.
                                                        Show off  :teeth:
                                                        « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 10, 2020, 17:48:07 от Falcon hunting »