Тема: London, 2077. The Mad Hatter  (Прочитано 11091 раз)

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
oh i'm here .. i've been gone  so long! I missed you so much, pastor! I flew to Japan, to the SSSSVVGGGG2(the advise of geese) think you understand me ;)

I MISSED YOU TO MY DEAR GOOSE, HOW DID EVERYTHING GO???

I mean, too*...

« Последнее редактирование: Апреля 17, 2020, 19:51:07 от pastor chivay »

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
    oh i'm here .. i've been gone  so long! I missed you so much, pastor! I flew to Japan, to the SSSSVVGGGG2(the advise of geese) think you understand me ;)

I MISSED YOU TO MY DEAR GOOSE, HOW DID EVERYTHING GO???

I mean, too*...

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE! they approved the construction of a second goose church in which you will be in charge! they gave me a lot of money! :wanttotakehome:

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
      they gave me a lot of money!

:pff: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

shall we spend it on Dwarven Spirit, huh???

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
        they gave me a lot of money!

:pff: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

shall we spend it on Dwarven Spirit, huh???

yeah yeah I think its very good idea  :sweat: TuT

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
          yeah yeah I think its very good idea   

hell yeah! let's buy some then!!!!!

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
              •  
            Or screaming in pain...
            Спойлер
            [ Гостям не разрешен просмотр вложений ]

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
              Or screaming in pain...

it's all d̶̛̬̝̙͎͈͚͙̃͒̉͂͑͘ẹ̹͇̝̻̇́̍̇̕m̨̧̡̪̦̬͌̏̇͂̑̾͝ȯ̢̱̞͔̼̞͗͌̋̅̄͡ņ̗͎̽̀̂̏̓͌͘͜͜͡͠͝ŝ̵̩͉͚̖͎̙̿̉̑̔̚͞ invoked by the haters of our church, not depression!

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                  •  
                great idea! one day I'll know how to let go out of my fears (well, you know, elves... thousand eyes, ancient eyes...) and then I'll fly to the sky to build this one!
                Fear inoculum would come in handy here, wouldn't it? :D Then it shouldn't be a problem to deal with those monsters' sightballs; they might look great as a nice necklace or something. Who's scared now?
                Спойлер
                Wow, the Coil stuff is top. How didn't it get in my way before?

it's all d̶̛̬̝̙͎͈͚͙̃͒̉͂͑͘ẹ̹͇̝̻̇́̍̇̕m̨̧̡̪̦̬͌̏̇͂̑̾͝ȯ̢̱̞͔̼̞͗͌̋̅̄͡ņ̗͎̽̀̂̏̓͌͘͜͜͡͠͝ŝ̵̩͉͚̖͎̙̿̉̑̔̚͞ invoked by the haters of our church, not depression!
                If geese are angels, who're demons then?
                Спойлер
                ...penguins!?  :omg: :omg: :omg:
                « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 17, 2020, 21:46:40 от Game Master »

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                  they might look great as a nice necklace or something
                  No way! For beginning, I'll put pressure on them, kill those freaks (don't they forget about dying?) then bury them in my english garden and near their graves will grow beautiful green carnations:sayhi:

Спойлер
                  Crippled Black Phoenix is pretty good, it sounds like the bones humming!!

pressure dropped*

If geese are angels, who're demons then?
                  ...falcons.

« Последнее редактирование: Апреля 17, 2020, 22:23:15 от pastor chivay »

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                      •  
                    It seems that all is going according to the Goose's master keikaku, Pa—you've outmatched me yet again; my single-shot jukebox-gun can't compete with your philarmonic six-shooter; I admit that I was even scared for a second. But come to think of it, I'm actually down with that. From now on, you can find me chillin' in the backroom with a pint of good ol' carrot juice, doin' some lazy shots now and then and maybe a little dance to nerd blues.

Спойлер
                    Crippled Black Phoenix is pretty good, it sounds like the bones humming!!
                    Returning a complement, huh? But no, sir, those champs of disturbance are not “pretty good”—they're so solid that they will always be the last to fall.

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                      Such grief! No one in this bar don't want enjoy the real fight! You should lurch into the fray and longing for another win! I know your soul is not tainted, so stand up and fight, choose your fate in days to come!

Спойлер
                      Returning a complement, huh? But no, sir, those champs of disturbance are not “pretty good”—they're so solid that they will always be the last to fall.
                      Ok, I'm totally agree, there's no need to fight! Those incredible guys made my brain melt!

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                          •  
                        Спойлер
                        *looks in the game topic

Спойлер
                        BLOOOOOOO
                        OOOOOOOOO
                        OOOOOOOO
                        OOOOOOOOO
                        OOOOOOOD!

At last!
                        Спойлер

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                            •  
                          Such grief! No one in this bar don't want enjoy the real fight! You should lurch into the fray and longing for another win! I know your soul is not tainted, so stand up and fight, choose your fate in days to come!

Спойлер
                          Ok, I'm totally agree, there's no need to fight! Those incredible guys made my brain melt!
                          Oh, so... you wanna me rise up and fight for real, FaAyThUrR?? You wanna bRaWlLl??? Aight aight BOI ill go allll for it, why the heck not!? Not afraid of swallowing yer teeth, no?? U sure ur goosebook will save u?? Then Ill bring you death homie! What bout neouww huh??? HuUuuUhhHH??????
                          And hey, uh, booze laday?? Come on, Im outta yer fuel 'ere! Gimme moar!!

Спойлер
                          Best Homestuck tune ever tho

Спойлер
                          Спойлер
                          Okay maybe—maybeee—it was a bit of an overkill. But I'm not sure tho!!!
                          « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 18, 2020, 19:01:28 от Game Master »

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                            Oh, so... you wanna me rise up and fight for real, FaAyThUrR?? You wanna bRaWlLl Aight aight BOI ill go allll for it, why the heck not!? Not afraid of swallowing yer teeth, no?? U sure ur goosebook will save u?? Then Ill bring you death homie! What bout neouww huh??? HuUuuUhhHH???
                            And hey, uh, booze laday?? Come on, Im outta yer fuel 'ere! Gimme moar!!

ahaha- wait-wait are u... pfffffff are u serious???? HAHAHAH hold up hold up bud don't ya see that you're forever lost? no? DO U WANNA WIN FOR REAL? HUH U WILL BE IN SHOCK I PROMISE do u knew dat Im a veteran? don't ya? of course u don't, why I asked??? after so much deliberation u showed me this? dis is just the beginning of the end, don't ya think so? huh? HUH? NO? ARE U SCARED OF ME NOW? ARE U SCARED? C'MON TELL ME TELL ME R U SCARED??? pff what did u say about my teeth? I did not even bother, maybe u wanna see the real Father's anger? huh? u should run until it's too late, let's go, run away!!.. death? pff are u threat me? pray that all will be fine, u should be careful NOW! and dat blues... I must to admit it was good, but is that good as devil's blues, huh? not sure... you cannot avoid knives in your back. U STILL CAN RUN AWAY AND MAYBE GOOSE WILL FORGIVE U! cuz u'll win only in ur dreams

Спойлер
                            huh huhu hu huh hhhhhh HOW DO U LIKE THAT?
                            Спойлер
                            >Genesis
                            da BESTO clip I have ever seen in my damn life, I've never laughed so load
                            Спойлер
                            ok, maybe THIS was TOO MUCH...

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                •  
                              So shall we, like, make a truce, pastor? It'd be, like, y'know, like Vash and Wolfrood or something. Just could your let me, oh Father, improv a short theme story for a post or two? OKAY THANX
                              ... All the new parishioners coming through ghosts from the wrong-wrong side of the tracks—as we all—and all it to listen Da GooZ himself... welcome to the times.
                              The fall of our cities might have played around you, nice kids, some popular beats, but no station in the hearts of yours could've painted them any other colour than red. That is, unless you betray the monolith of your future... Otherwise, it's impossible for you to look at the truth through the prism of wax futures. And until you unmake the thrash while waltzing (maybe my favourite), hardly you'll become younger and better than we always are...
                              Lemme rest a bit now, pop-pop! XD

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

• Oh no, there you go, making me a liar!
                                •  
                              Спойлер
                              I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
                              I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                Lemme rest a bit now, pop-pop! XD
                                What a beautiful unusual story! The best attempt of truce! Ok then

...But before I leave this bar with victory's essence, lemme tell u and our listeners another story, but more simple - about me and Goose, I AM SORRY.  :misery:

Спойлер
                                When it was time to pay for sins, Pastor frequently asks himself: "What's on this Earth belongs to you?" And he couldn't answer - he doesn't know. But... That thoughts what coming into his mind and then boldly leave him, they speak with knives which then mercilessly left in his back. These wounds ached - they rankled his mind, not his flesh. He was convinced that these thoughts will kill him, but with his hands, then they leave him to rot, without even burying him. And then Pastor bethink about legacy, about what he would like to leave behind. Pastor wanted to be remembered. And like Herostratus - he made the temple of god swallow the fire. It was not the first fire in his sinful life, so he did not regret. While he watched the flames, he felt the spirit of life... Pastor stood on the bones of a dying temple and nothing in this world - from roots to needles - bothered him. Here's only him, standing alone with the sky above him.
                                After the death of his Paradigm and when the smoke clears, Pastor saw something strange in clouds... It was.. It was a modern Goose. He was standing below the sky without any idea what is this, but this mirage gave him a gift - deux ex machina. It was a signal, but which one - he did not know. This Terra Incognita (well, pastor even went deep into reading) was changed, when Pastor erected a new temple. The friscalating dusklight lit up in his soul and the sun was shining as bright like never before...

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                    •  
                                  Wow, this place is famous now!
                                  Спойлер
                                  But how are we supposed to do that if we have only one Goose!! The One and Only. (We're monogoosists after all)
                                  lemme tell u and our listeners another story
                                  You got some stories to tell, Your Beatitude! This epic listed, like, half of their discography, that's something! I bet you could give a tour or win a storytelling contest. And I almost forgot how good some of their tunes are.

I have to cast my mind back to come up with another one. But now I feel like consuming some fancy raisin cakes and doing a little duck dance!

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                      •  
                                    So you need to listen the Duck Song then!
                                    Well, the cakes song has a little ducky interlude, but there's no such thing as too little duck songs. I have only a chief duck song, but chief ducks seem pretty random. Owls hoot cuter tunes...

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                      you could give a tour
                                      If I give a tour, it would be looks like cockroach who jumps and makes slurred sounds. Like, literally

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                        Owls hoot cuter tunes...

Oh damn! Owls are adorable!! I often fall asleep while listening, well, ya know, owl's howl

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                            •  
                                          Oh damn! Owls are adorable!! I often fall asleep while listening, well, ya know, owl's howl
                                          I heard that frogs are fine too and badgers are really rad. But all this animals talk reminded me that time when the red burd was quarelling with black bug while turtling up the back of a heavy flying whale but stepped on a landmine cat and the heron guys freaked out and made such a mighty roar that the dead horse turned out to be first of all a friggin' weregiraffe with talking knaifus (where do those come from??) but also a microbe-eating choobacka this was so outrageous our rave-raven shut up but fellow swallows were partying too hard and in the end we all had a lit jam session together
                                          Спойлер
                                          how many levels is this wrong on? on all of them
                                          Спойлер
                                          sure Alice could tell us a story or two about her non-human buddies if she wouldn't be so busy with her, uh... business

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                            could tell us a story

You almost broke my record, my congratulations! I felt something like... uh... quintessence of oblivion. But something dangerous will happen, cuz my blood filled with magma so sleeping giant will wake up very-very soon. I'll tell to all my next story, like, maybe about wolf or jaguar, who knows... but for now I'm writing another story. Not sure if others will read it, but you'll see it anyway. BUT FOR NOW I'M THE MOUNTAIN WHO LISTENING OTHER PEOPLE'S STORIES

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                              •  
                                            I'M THE MOUNTAIN WHO LISTENING OTHER PEOPLE'S STORIES
                                            oh hai mountain! :3

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                              oh hai mountain! :3

THAT'S UNFAIR AND DISHONEST HOW COULD YOU USE CATS FOR VICTORY

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                                  •  
                                                Well how about fish then? >◇ >◇

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                                  Well how about fish then? >◇ >◇

h̸̡̦̞̹̬͚̳̬̀́̂́́͋̔̾͜O͇̙̳̘̞̼̟̐̊̈́̎̚ŵ̵̹̺̘̞͇̼͑̐̆̉ Ä̶̻̱̖̩̱̱́̾̊̋̅͢b̵̡̡͍̙̭̠̦͎̄̎̅̉̍̇̌̅̕Ọ̵̗̪͈̙͕̮͉͇̼̍͒̋͐̑̐ư̡̡̨̦̝̯͓̯̳̿̒́̊͐͝͡͠T̷̘̝͎̤̓̍̀͐͋͜͝ ś̵̱͚̤͇̗̼̝̪̺͆̄̉̓̍̃͒̽͘Ẹ̗͙͎͔̎̂͑͒̏̋å̙̲͚̩̻͂͊͂̔B̵̭͇̩̘̥̫͎̊͋͛͐̀̅̀̕e̯̭͖̜̝̯͉̻̭͚͒́̌̒͛̈͡͡A̘͔̘͕̼̫͚̭͗̐̀͑̄́̄͟ͅs̶͇̥̞̲̞̰̩̤̝̃͐̓̈́͒̅̀̈̈͆T̳̤̞͕̬̪̜̍́͛͆̽̚͞ t̡̢̲̞̻͈̖͊̀̈́͛̀̒̚͡͞͠H̴͉͉̠͍̗̔̾̇̃̽̉͝͠ē̱̯̝̦͈͎͛̈́́̊̅Ṉ̴͉̟̯̼̪̦̽̏̈́̾͗̃̓̃͊ͅ?̤͈̰̾̇͑̀̆̄̐͆͟͜ 7̧̘̲͔̻͇̳̋̆̅̆̋̀͑̕͠ ?̵̢̧̟͙͓̱̘̹̠̍̍̐̎̓͛̓̃̓͜͝?̸̡͉͓̩͇̓̐̀̓͝ ?̷͖̠͙͍̼̩͖̳̖̗̔́̾̏̚ ?̵̨̧̹͉͔̺̜̍̔̈̆̕͜ͅ?͚̗̥͖̜̘̭̫͕͆̾̈̀̃̄͡͞͞͝?̸̩̬̤̻͔̻̃́̈̐̏͂̈́́͛͋?̖̪͍̤̰̺͒̎̃͆͛͝