Тема: London, 2077  (Прочитано 21378 раз)

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

• Oh no, there you go, making me a liar!
    •  
Falcon hunting,  Kara_Mel, do you remember that this game is "educational"? And the word "educational" there does not mean "mafia" in the first place. In addition, communication before the results of the first night is optional. Although it would be useful in some ways.

Yes, this game is educational in terms of English, is it not? Perhaps it should lead to even more active post-writing. And the mafia is still the mafia.
I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
      •  
    Game Roles 1.2f* Update Released:

Спойлер
    1. Mafia Kill: “One of them must go for a kill” => “One of them can go for a kill”
    2. Authority: “doubles the player’s voice” => “gives the player’s voice +1 value
    3. Mimicry: “uses any action available in the game, except for kills” => “uses any action available in the game, except for kills and Turing test
    4. Old Guard (Sherlock): “if checks Ms Marple or Biggles” => “if visits Ms Marple or Biggles”. Same with Sherlock's Old foe
    5. Assam: “...protection from all negative actions” => “protection from all unwelcome actions but kills
    *f means that this Roles version is likely to be final and any other fixes are not expected.

Updated FAQ entries:

Спойлер
    11. What is counted as "unwelcome actions" Assam can protect from?
    Any action that doesn't benefit the target, except for killings. Here's the list.
    For everyone: Intimidation, Big Brother, Watchdog, Meme, Rabbit Hole, Chifir
    Only for non-Survivalists: Yahoo!, Arms collector, Solicitude, Drink Me, Turing test
    Only for Todd: Presentiment

12. Can I have a list of Alice's "Action types" for Drink Me?
    Of course, there you are.
    Life: Hard cash, Headshot, Haircut, November 5th, Overhaul*, Last goodbye, Presentiment, Solidarity, Chifir (50%)
    Data: Cleanup, Big Brother*, Yahoo!*, Arms collector*, Solicitude, Drink Me, Turing test
    Action: Bribe, Watchdog, Meme, Rabbit Hole, Darjeeling, Assam, Chifir (50%)
    Communication: Intimidation, Authority. When the marked (*) abilities fulfill Traits' requirements (Old Guard, Old foe), they're also seen as Communication actions.
    Mimicry: no permanent type. It is seen of the type that was mimed by Orlando, Example: Orlando mimes Solicitude, then Alice checks Orlando and gets the "Data" result because Solicitude is a Data-type Action.

13. Can Orlando use two different Actions with the same effect in a row? E.g. Watchdog for Night 1, and Meme for Night 2.
    No. The Cooldown rule also works with Mimicry, although a bit differently. Orlando can't mime the same Action type the next Night. Furthermore, Orlando can't copy the Action with the same effect. Here's one more list for my dear listophile friends—all the Actions from one group cannot be mimed one after another.
    Block: Watchdog, Meme, Rabbit Hole.
    Buff: Authority, Bribe, Darjeeling, Assam.
    Protection: Hard cash, Overhaul, Solidarity.
    Orlando can't mime Kills and Turing test at all. Kill Actions are: Mafia Kill, Cleanup, Headshot, Haircut, November 5th, Last goodbye, Chifir.

New FAQ entries:

Спойлер
    14. What's up with Orlando's statuses?
    Easy: they correspond with the Action Orlando mimes that night. Example: Orlando mimes Meme; Meme is Christopher's Action; Christopher is positive and unarmed; consequently, Orlando will be positive and unarmed this night. If Orlando skips the night, the previous night's statuses stand. 

15. Blimey! My tinker is going to blow up because of this stupid November 5th action! Can you tell me a bit more about it?
    Okay sure... When Todd tries to blow up Mr X, he is able to kill Mr X and all his guests, including himself (but remember that he has 2 protections), with 50% chance each. I just go down the players list and roll the dice; if one gets 1-3, he/she dies.
    For doing this, Todd visits only his target, and not each guest individually. If—with a bit of luck—no one dies, Todd has the Night result "Success, everybody survived".
    To defuse the bomb, Jeeves visits Todd. If there's no bomb to defuse, he gets the "Idle" result. If the bomb is defused, Jeeves gets the "Success" result; Todd, the "Fail (defused)" result. It's not a block, as Todd still went out and visited his target.
    ...I hope I mentioned everything!!

communication before the results of the first night is optional.
    True that.
    « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 16:39:15 от Game Master »

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
      , , do you remember that this game is "educational"? And the word "educational" there does not mean "mafia" in the first place. In addition, communication before the results of the first night is optional. Although it would be useful in some ways.

lol I disagree with your statement
      it is important when you know who you are playing with. you want to turn the game into a boring, learning-only game? :,( :,( :,(

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
        • Хватит бездельничать-Пора имитировать деятельность
          •  
        KaraMel answers 1st. I think he more green.
        Probably the mafia would take a wait and see attitude.
        Because under my own power I left two options for action - to obey or oppose.
        And the mafia does not know which way the city player would choose. Therefore, the most likely behavior of the maf would be a wait-and-see attitude - to wait until someone else says something.
        The goose openly fell under this behavior of the probable mafia. Well, with the exception that if he understood that the peaceful react favorably, he would try not to stand out and give the most complete answer possible. Therefore, I will not yet confidently call him suspicious. But I did not like the moment, if peaceful does not see that someone’s idea is good, he will say so directly, because he is not afraid to come into conflict with the mafia.

For more analytics, I certainly lack answers.
        I remind you that there are reasonable things that can be done now.
        « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 16:42:54 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
          I think he more green.
          Just a little remark - she, not he. I'm a woman.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
              •  
            I note that I am insidious enough to make a similar mistake with someone in the conference room and knowing his gender.
            Since I do not play at full strength, I am forced to warn about such things. But as a rule, this method is working. He doesn’t know gender - not in one conference.

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
              KaraMel answers 1st. I think he more green.
              Probably the mafia would take a wait and see attitude.
              Because under my own power I left two options for action - to obey or oppose.
              And the mafia does not know which way the city player would choose. Therefore, the most likely behavior of the maf would be a wait-and-see attitude - to wait until someone else says something.
              The goose openly fell under this behavior of the probable mafia. Well, with the exception that if he understood that the peaceful react favorably, he would try not to stand out and give the most complete answer possible. Therefore, I will not yet confidently call him suspicious. But I did not like the moment, if peaceful does not see that someone’s idea is good, he will say so directly, because he is not afraid to come into conflict with the mafia.

For more analytics, I certainly lack answers.
              I remind you that there are reasonable things that can be done now.
              I'm sorry, I made you think that. I was lazy to answer questions.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                  •  
                I hope the leader will appear, because after Goose’s answer, I get the opinion that they want to see me in spite of reluctance.
                Definitely no one wants to discuss something in the cast? I know the controversial points quite well, and the discussion helps to make the right choice for those citizens who have not carefully read.

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                  Oh, damn it, there is nothing impossible. My motto is “the day without analysis is not a day”. And even there is nothing too major happened I will still generalize things.
                  ------------------------------------
                  Time for a little joke!

I’m using RGB style to say about player’s color. R – red (the town), G – gray (not defined), B – black (the mafia). As for maniacs (neutrals) if such thought will cross my mind – I’ll directly write it.

01.  pastor chivay – guy, that wants to have his name pronounced as Khivay but not with Ch sound. There is hard to say something about him except, that I’m having some trouble with reading such text. He also stated that the most suspicious players are not the mafia, but how do you define the meaning of a word suspicious? For now – gray.
                  05.  l10ha – relying on the intuition is not a good idea when it’s bad. I terrified to imagine how the game will be going… Gray.
                  06.  Falcon hunting – as Donald J. Trump says – we had a nice conversation and it’s a deal! Not in this case, no. If to see his staring post:
                  I absolutely understand this game, and I’m looking for mafes here
                  I’m fully aware, that it’s a funny way to start the game. But everything written by the strong player has a reason behind it. So if assume that it’s true – mafia will try to slay such an experienced player with a full understanding of a game as he could be dangerous, isn’t it? So why does he make himself such a desired victim? I see 3 reasons for that, but I’ll state only 2 for now – he wants to be protected by some special character from this setting or he is a mafia himself, so he is not scared of that. There is another compound reason, that is also possible from an experienced player, but if it’s true – I’ll keep it with me for now, no need to ruin it.
                  14.  Anony-mouse. Cautious with good thoughts, nice to read. Somehow a little similar thought on hanging with Falcon. Otherwise for the first day night seems reasonable. Let’s assume that he is red for a moment.
                  15.  Uranium235 – started the conversation here offering a nice questionnaire, again emphasizing that he is not playing full strength. Good beginning, but I did not like the statement about intentional gender change, not even that, but pointing to it in a fully opened way. I wanted to give a red card, but I cannot for now. Gray.

Оффлайн Sue Sharlin

• моя крыша не поехала - она работает удаленно
                      •  
                    Well, and I think we should at least get to know each other.
                    I suggest everyone who wants to fill out a questionnaire.

1. How you can be abbreviated to call, and what name you do not like.
                    2. Experience playing the mafia, real or forum.
                    3. Preferred playing style if you think you have one.
                    4. What do you consider (by experience or intuitively) a sign of a peaceful player, and what is a sign of a negative player.
                    5. How well have you read the roles and rules?
                    6. Any other information that you deem necessary to add to the welcome.

I’ll answer right away (something a lot of text came out)
                    Спойлер
                    In short, I am uran. But you can call me my lord  ^_^.
                    He played at least 100 games in the forum mafia, did not count the real ones.
                    My communication style in the forum is very neat. I do not like positional play (although I certainly own it). I prefer neutral conversations without recriminations, even if they don’t always succeed. In a game like this, the foundation for me is long-term planning of the capabilities of the faction and the search for who is who is the role-nickname. I am always glad if there is a leader who runs the city to follow him or guide him, according to the situation. But I can become one myself, if there are no volunteers or they are a likely mafia.
                    But now I’m not playing at full strength (or I’m just saying this so that I’m excused), because there is no leadership and planning only for myself (exceptions are possible). Most likely, I will act either in a positional game, or as it should be a model game.
                    A sample of the game faithfully sends actions at night, deciphers the results of the night during the day, votes against the lynch, (still guesses hints). Peaceful and the mafia is written out cautiously, and as a rule, these traffic lights - lists of who the city is (green), mafia (red), who is ambiguous (gray or yellow) - are based on information from the night, and in second place on behavior during the day. Of course, as an example, I can’t afford to scorch the results brazenly, but he who has the mind will understand.
                    For me, the mafia is primarily one who contradicts itself or does not have the opportunity to be some kind of town role, and of all the possibilities to be peaceful, I will probably name only 1, the desire to seek the mafia. I know the roles well enough, and perhaps I could answer almost any question on them no worse than GM if all the nuances were described now. But when they are, it will become true.
                    ok, hi!!! 1/ you can call me Sue.
                    2/ I played mafia in real life too many times. (i often win ^-^) It's tfe first attempt to play forum mafia. Many things are different.
                    3/ My style... I like to whisper. I'm not a loud player.
                    4/ i prefer to not answer at this question.
                    5/ oh... i read roles and rules one or two times completely. But i'm not sure in my knowledge.
                    6/ I'm glad to see players with experience in our game.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                        •  
                      But everything written by the strong player has a reason behind it
                      In fact, I did not immediately think that it was necessary to first let someone conclude on their own, and then destroy the air castle. 4 minutes to answer, plus translation.
                      But the meaning can really be found.

And I also remind you that with Messor (player 6) I played a little more than 1 game, and I could not select anything to suggest its color. That is, all that you see now from him most likely does not mean anything (if I did not miss something).

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                        I hope the leader will appear, because after Goose’s answer, I get the opinion that they want to see me in spite of reluctance.
                        Definitely no one wants to discuss something in the cast? I know the controversial points quite well, and the discussion helps to make the right choice for those citizens who have not carefully read.
                        I don't understand you. how can I talk about roles, if you are in the game? if you want to be a leader of kitty-citizenz, what are your functions?
                        oh  I am goose-леха.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                          •  
                        4/ i prefer to not answer at this question
                        I do not demand to name the reason now (perhaps I will ask later). Just interested, there is something more than "just do not want" or not.

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                          But everything written by the strong player has a reason behind it
                          In fact, I did not immediately think that it was necessary to first let someone conclude on their own, and then destroy the air castle. 4 minutes to answer, plus translation.
                          But the meaning can really be found.

And I also remind you that with Messor (player 6) I played a little more than 1 game, and I could not select anything to suggest its color. That is, all that you see now from him most likely does not mean anything (if I did not miss something).

I'm playing with you all for the first time, so I just pinpointed things that caught my eye. No matter what your role is, I have heard you I took this into account.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                            I’m fully aware, that it’s a funny way to start the game. But everything written by the strong player has a reason behind it. So if assume that it’s true – mafia will try to slay such an experienced player with a full understanding of a game as he could be dangerous, isn’t it? So why does he make himself such a desired victim? I see 3 reasons for that, but I’ll state only 2 for now – he wants to be protected by some special character from this setting or he is a mafia himself, so he is not scared of that. There is another compound reason, that is also possible from an experienced player, but if it’s true – I’ll keep it with me for now, no need to ruin it.
                            After killing me, the game will then be quite boring. :D

Can't you say anything for me? Can not be
                            « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 18:07:47 от Falcon hunting »

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                              After killing me, the game will then be quite boring.
                              That's exactly what I tell when someone wants to kill me where I usually play  xD2

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                  •  
                                I don't understand you. how can I talk about roles, if you are in the game? if you want to be a leader of kitty-citizenz, what are your functions?
                                oh  I am goose-леха.
                                Speak generally. Instead
                                "I have such a role, or I think you are such a role"
                                speak
                                "how much better does Alice know the role of her goal, if she checks in comparison with how she will change the goal"
                                The leader first of all determines who the lynch is (or nobody - the feature of a particular format allows this). A good leader - selects two players on a personal basis, allowing the rest to choose strictly between them. And he extinguishes conflicts between citizen. And he does not live long despite the fact that priority is given to protection against murders.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                  After killing me, the game will then be quite boring.
                                  That's exactly what I tell when someone wants to kill me where I usually play  xD2
                                  Oh ... We are so much alike. Do you feel the same as me?

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                                    Oh, damn it, there is nothing impossible. My motto is “the day without analysis is not a day”. And even there is nothing too major happened I will still generalize things.
                                    Time for a little joke!

I’m using RGB style to say about player’s color. R – red (the town), G – gray (not defined), B – black (the mafia). As for maniacs (neutrals) if such thought will cross my mind – I’ll directly write it.

01.  pastor chivay – guy, that wants to have his name pronounced as Khivay but not with Ch sound. There is hard to say something about him except, that I’m having some trouble with reading such text. He also stated that the most suspicious players are not the mafia, but how do you define the meaning of a word suspicious? For now – gray.
                                    05.  l10ha – relying on the intuition is not a good idea when it’s bad. I terrified to imagine how the game will be going… Gray.
                                    06.  Falcon hunting – as Donald J. Trump says – we had a nice conversation and it’s a deal! Not in this case, no. If to see his staring post:
                                    I absolutely understand this game, and I’m looking for mafes here
                                    14.  Anony-mouse. Cautious with good thoughts, nice to read. Somehow a little similar thought on hanging with Falcon. Otherwise for the first day night seems reasonable. Let’s assume that he is red for a moment.
                                    15.  Uranium235 – started the conversation here offering a nice questionnaire, again emphasizing that he is not playing full strength. Good beginning, but I did not like the statement about intentional gender change, not even that, but pointing to it in a fully opened way. I wanted to give a red card, but I cannot for now. Gray.

u haven't idea how intuitive I am. last night I'll be reading taro cards to find out who the mafia is hahaha. thx you.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                      Speak generally. Instead
                                      speak
                                      "how much better does Alice know the role of her goal, if she checks in comparison with how she will change the goal"
                                      The leader first of all determines who the lynch is (or nobody - the feature of a particular format allows this). A good leader - selects two players on a personal basis, allowing the rest to choose strictly between them. And he extinguishes conflicts between citizen. And he does not live long despite the fact that priority is given to protection against murders.
                                      And this is our carry  :cheer:

u haven't idea how intuitive I am. last night I'll be reading taro cards to find out who the mafia is hahaha. thx you.
                                      Man, tarot cards are the last century. Real tashers use a coin to solve complex issues
                                      « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 18:19:43 от Falcon hunting »

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                        Man, tarot cards are the last century. Real tashers use a coin to solve complex issues

pfff lol taro cards and coin pfffffff c'mon guys mafia is the one who don't sleep at night
                                        ez

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                            •  
                                          Messor, and you probably know what I want to see.
                                          And he did not promise to play weaker.
                                          And after that you are surprised that I do not define you?

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                            Messor, and you probably know what I want to see.
                                            And he did not promise to play weaker.
                                            And after that you are surprised that I do not define you?

Do not understand. Who and where did you identify now?

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                                              It seems that yes, but let's save our irritation about "how life is unfair" till the end of the game  :anger:

Оффлайн l10ha

•  

pfff lol taro cards and coin pfffffff c'mon guys mafia is the one who don't sleep at night
                                                ez

if u want, I can charge you something

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                                    •  
                                                  someone other than you
                                                  Вы не можете сказать что-нибудь для меня? Не может быть

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                                    It seems that yes, but let's save our irritation about "how life is unfair" till the end of the game  :anger:

They don’t understand me again ...  :sorry:

someone other than you
                                                    sorry my french is very very bad

« Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 18:31:00 от Falcon hunting »

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                                        •  
                                                      Messor, give advice on the actions of any urban role that you want.
                                                      so clear?

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                                        pastor chivay – guy, that wants to have his name pronounced as Khivay but not with Ch sound.
                                                        Yes I Am! В)

There is hard to say something about him except, that I’m having some trouble with reading such text.
                                                        :sad:

For now – gray.
                                                        IT'S AN HONOR FOR ME TO BE AT THE SAME LEVEL AS GOOSE! THANK YOU!  :sobeauty:

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                                                          oh  I am goose-леха.
                                                          Speak generally. Instead
                                                          speak

do you really want to be one?