Тема: London, 2077. The Mad Hatter  (Прочитано 10735 раз)

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
    •  
Oh, I almost forgot to tell everyone about some cool feature this forum has. Scroll the topic just between the posts and the form for your new post. See those names and the numbers in brackets?

Спойлер
[ Гостям не разрешен просмотр вложений ]

Click on the name—and you'll go to the user's profile. Click on the number—and you'll see all the user's posts in this particular thread. It's super useful if you want to break down someone's behaviour.

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
    Oh, I almost forgot to tell everyone about some cool feature this forum has. Scroll the topic just between the posts and the form for your new post. See those names and the numbers in brackets?

Click on the name—and you'll go to the user's profile. Click on the number—and you'll see all the user's posts in this particular thread. It's super useful if you want to break down someone's behaviour.

nice, let me introduce the winner of this topic...

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
      •  
    Couple of questions for you, ladies and gents:

1. Should we shorten Day 1 as there's no murders with little of any other data to interpret? Maybe 24 or 36 hours.

2. Should I comment on the game log in English or Russian?

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
        •  
      It seems to me that you should not shorten the first day, in the end, we can expect that finally all the participants in the game will appear in the topic.
      Players themselves are able to reduce the waiting time by voting.

The log will be read not only by the participants of the game, so it is better to write it in Russian.

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

• Oh no, there you go, making me a liar!
          •  

1. Should we shorten Day 1 as there's no murders with little of any other data to interpret? Maybe 24 or 36 hours.

1. Yes, to 24 hours. I really like it when a day in the game is the same as a real day.
        2. Up to the host. If he wants to show eloquent vocabulary and complex grammar structures with it - then obviously I'm voting for the log on English. But I'm still fine with Russian.
        I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
        I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  

1. yep, but maybe to 36 hours for now, because there's no even a half of players in that thread. but as Kara said that's conveniently when day in the game and day in real life are the same

2. I prefer Russian more

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
              •  
            What is the problem - I don’t remember that at the MF it was customary to describe the nickname of the murder victim who was cured. And GM does not want to confirm that he has his own vision of this issue.
            Just a quick note here: I'm not really into the “MF traditions”, partly because I don't really know the vast majority of local games, and partly because I don't have any specific intentions to follow any kind of traditions. It's just that my understanding of GMing inevitably somewhat correlates with the local style. I wouldn't really advise relying on ad hominem argumentation regarding GM too heavily.
            « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 12, 2020, 20:36:01 от Game Master »

Оффлайн SamPie

•  
              Yo... I woke up too late.. Or out of invisibility.. I should have stopped running the DMC marathon.. Whoa, we already have a vote? Well, then I will refrain from blaming anyone.

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                Yo... I woke up too late.. Or out of invisibility.. I should have stopped running the DMC marathon.. Whoa, we already have a vote? Well, then I will refrain from blaming anyone.

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE YOU to vote, maybe. but you can suggest something in another thread if you want.

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                    •  
                  Yup. This is a Flood topic, the game goes here. And here you can find instructions on voting.

(Btw yeah, another forum feature: by clicking on this date, you get a link to the post. That's useful sometimes)
                  « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 13, 2020, 14:55:30 от Game Master »

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                    let's pray for goose in my church for now  :hehehe:

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                        •  
                      PRAY FOR GOOSE
                      Спойлер

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

• Oh no, there you go, making me a liar!
                          •  
                        PRAY FOR GOOSE
                        Спойлер

This is not pray for goose, but pray to goose. Father wants us to pray for a sinful soul.

But I will refrain - nowadays custom-made churches and made-up religions (like Pastor's one) can get all of your money in a blink of an eye. Even tax declarations comply with the legislation. It's pure daylight robbery!  :wtf:
                        I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
                        I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                          PRAY FOR GOOSE
                          Спойлер

This is not pray for goose, but pray to goose. Father wants us to pray for a sinful soul.

But I will refrain - nowadays custom-made churches and made-up religions (like Pastor's one) can get all of your money in a blink of an eye. Even tax declarations comply with the legislation. It's pure daylight robbery!  :wtf:

Did you know that while you texted that unjustice denoucement your money went away from your pockets and came to me - to the Father? :3

Ahem, to be serious, my religion based on love to goose, no money will be stolen until someday you want to donate me! That's it!!!! Trust me!!!!!!!

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                            MA BRO

well, ma bro, i'll even sing for you, if you don't mind, ok?

ahem...

to the sound of the monstrance clock
                            air is cleansed, assembled flock
                            white candles burn, all minds aligned

as the parish sighs in smoke
                            enters the lady revealed of cloak
                            to the haunting sound of the monstrance clock
                            singing:

come together, together as a one
                            come together for GOOSE'S son...

thank you for attention, my sons! do you like it?

it was a karaoke evening in this bar. thank you.
                            « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 13, 2020, 17:17:56 от pastor chivay »

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                            MA BRO

ahem...

to the sound of the monstrance clock
                            air is cleansed, assembled flock
                            white candles burn, all minds aligned

as the parish sighs in smoke
                            enters the lady revealed of cloak
                            to the haunting sound of the monstrance clock
                            singing:

come together, together as a one
                            come together for GOOSE'S son...

thank you for attention, my sons! do you like it?

it was a karaoke evening in this bar. thank you.

O MY GOOSE!
                            that is the best song I've ever heard! u did the right thing by becoming a pastor! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I apologize for not voting today! I am so shamed :abyss:
                            « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 13, 2020, 17:25:01 от l10ha »

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                              O MY GOOSE!
                              that is the best song I've ever heard! u did the right thing by becoming a pastor!   

I SWEAR  GOOSE, I EXPECTED YOUR GOOD REACTION - HERE IT IS!
                              it's an honor for me to hear such praise, especially from you~

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                  •  
                                MA BRO

ahem...

Спойлер
                                [ Гостям не разрешен просмотр вложений ]
                                P̵̳͈͒͌̂̾̚̕ R̷̨̧̺̥̩͎̝͉̮̤̬͕̝̠̦̣̟͖͆̈́͌̆́̃͘̚͘̚͜͜͝ Ȩ̴̧̧͉̻̼͕̬͙̞͍͇̝͔͍̹̖̩̲̻̻̯̮̲͔̗̪͕̰̝͕̗͇̺͓̯̣͇̟̻͈̝̮̣̰͈̝͎͛́͗͆̋̿͛̐̔́̽̽͛ Y̶̠̜̠̼̥͇̞̬̦͔̙̙͕̥̝͙̣̻͖̭̖̻͍̝̗̜̻̱͔͑̓̑̊͗́̄͊̈́̑̋̈̀̓̉͒̈́͋̓̓̀̓̔̈͌̂͂̋̀̓́̓̾͜͜͜ͅ  ̶̦̘͓͍̞̺̦̜̼̮̝̪̟̺̺̠̆̓̈́̒̌̈́̈̉̂̔̑́̋͘͜͝ F̸̡̨̨̡̧̩͕̱͖̰̬̬̱̲̠͔̗̹̘̞̥̮̜͉͕͇̙̂͗̃͆̂͋́̍̀́̐͌̊͗̚̚͠ Ơ̷̧̨̨̛̞̗̜̣̖̩͈̰̏̈́͊̇̓̾͆̐͋̒̉͛̂̌́͂̓͌͊͌̀̆͋̊͆̆̿͆́̑͆̒̊̊͗̈̑̇̽́͘͘̕̕̕͘͝͝͝ͅ Ŗ̸̧̢̡̛̼̗̠̱͉͇̖̞̣̣̖̭̠̤̻̯̞̰̗̻̟͒͑  ̴̨̧̡̢̧̡̡̧̡̧̨̛̛̼̰͙̖̯̮̫̼̥̤̲͇̟̺͕͈̳̝̪͚̳̣̞̻͚̝͇̬͖͖͔͖̦̞͓̭͇̦̼̙̪̰͓͚͈̮͖̘̃̄̄̀̽̋͊̿̃̂͐͗͊̓̈́̚͘͜ͅͅ G̶̢̛̘̺̫͇̞̖̟͎̦̦͓̙̹̘͇̊͒̀͊͌̿͛̓̐̾̋͛͗͒̍̂̈́̉̔͜͝ Ơ̷̢̡̧̡̩͈͖̩̞̲̠̙̯̼̱͍̮̙̝̪̮̯̮͔̫͕̖̱̬͖͍͓̯̘̠͎̓͛̈́͛̊͋̎̆͆͊̀́̏̌̆̄͆̉̿͂͗̆̋͗͋̈́̿̉̍̊̀̑̏͆͗̕̕̕͘͠͝ Ǫ̸̡̨̡̡̧̡̧̛̛̻̱̤͉̦̱̠̯̳͈̯͈̪͉̰̙̞̝͍̬̟̲̟̞̼̣͔͉̘̖̤̥͍̬̻̦͚̖̟̮͙͓̹͎̫̙̼̹̯̹̼͋͋͒̍́̾̂̄̈́͒͗̈́͐̊̂̈́̓͒͋̽̿̔̃͒́̉̈̽̒͒̏͗͋́͌̔̕̚̚͜͝͠͠͝ Ş̸̞̺̲̪̭̘̪̬̬͕̗̼̯̬̳̲̳͓̖͔̳̺͖͉̓̉̎̌̄͘̚͝͝ͅ Ḙ̵̢̨̩̼̲̞̝͙͖͙̟̖̳̫̺̯̲͎͎̫̳̘̮̰͍̫̦̌͗̾͆̉̀̑̊̏̇̈̊̐̍̈́͑̐͊͊̉̂͂͛͒͝ͅͅ

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                  MA BRO

ahem...

Спойлер
                                  (Ссылка на вложение)
                                  P̵̳͈͒͌̂̾̚̕ R̷̨̧̺̥̩͎̝͉̮̤̬͕̝̠̦̣̟͖͆̈́͌̆́̃͘̚͘̚͜͜͝ Ȩ̴̧̧͉̻̼͕̬͙̞͍͇̝͔͍̹̖̩̲̻̻̯̮̲͔̗̪͕̰̝͕̗͇̺͓̯̣͇̟̻͈̝̮̣̰͈̝͎͛́͗͆̋̿͛̐̔́̽̽͛ Y̶̠̜̠̼̥͇̞̬̦͔̙̙͕̥̝͙̣̻͖̭̖̻͍̝̗̜̻̱͔͑̓̑̊͗́̄͊̈́̑̋̈̀̓̉͒̈́͋̓̓̀̓̔̈͌̂͂̋̀̓́̓̾͜͜͜ͅ  ̶̦̘͓͍̞̺̦̜̼̮̝̪̟̺̺̠̆̓̈́̒̌̈́̈̉̂̔̑́̋͘͜͝ F̸̡̨̨̡̧̩͕̱͖̰̬̬̱̲̠͔̗̹̘̞̥̮̜͉͕͇̙̂͗̃͆̂͋́̍̀́̐͌̊͗̚̚͠ Ơ̷̧̨̨̛̞̗̜̣̖̩͈̰̏̈́͊̇̓̾͆̐͋̒̉͛̂̌́͂̓͌͊͌̀̆͋̊͆̆̿͆́̑͆̒̊̊͗̈̑̇̽́͘͘̕̕̕͘͝͝͝ͅ Ŗ̸̧̢̡̛̼̗̠̱͉͇̖̞̣̣̖̭̠̤̻̯̞̰̗̻̟͒͑  ̴̨̧̡̢̧̡̡̧̡̧̨̛̛̼̰͙̖̯̮̫̼̥̤̲͇̟̺͕͈̳̝̪͚̳̣̞̻͚̝͇̬͖͖͔͖̦̞͓̭͇̦̼̙̪̰͓͚͈̮͖̘̃̄̄̀̽̋͊̿̃̂͐͗͊̓̈́̚͘͜ͅͅ G̶̢̛̘̺̫͇̞̖̟͎̦̦͓̙̹̘͇̊͒̀͊͌̿͛̓̐̾̋͛͗͒̍̂̈́̉̔͜͝ Ơ̷̢̡̧̡̩͈͖̩̞̲̠̙̯̼̱͍̮̙̝̪̮̯̮͔̫͕̖̱̬͖͍͓̯̘̠͎̓͛̈́͛̊͋̎̆͆͊̀́̏̌̆̄͆̉̿͂͗̆̋͗͋̈́̿̉̍̊̀̑̏͆͗̕̕̕͘͠͝ Ǫ̸̡̨̡̡̧̡̧̛̛̻̱̤͉̦̱̠̯̳͈̯͈̪͉̰̙̞̝͍̬̟̲̟̞̼̣͔͉̘̖̤̥͍̬̻̦͚̖̟̮͙͓̹͎̫̙̼̹̯̹̼͋͋͒̍́̾̂̄̈́͒͗̈́͐̊̂̈́̓͒͋̽̿̔̃͒́̉̈̽̒͒̏͗͋́͌̔̕̚̚͜͝͠͠͝ Ş̸̞̺̲̪̭̘̪̬̬͕̗̼̯̬̳̲̳͓̖͔̳̺͖͉̓̉̎̌̄͘̚͝͝ͅ Ḙ̵̢̨̩̼̲̞̝͙͖͙̟̖̳̫̺̯̲͎͎̫̳̘̮̰͍̫̦̌͗̾͆̉̀̑̊̏̇̈̊̐̍̈́͑̐͊͊̉̂͂͛͒͝ͅͅ

P̶̧̢̻̯̮̯̥̰̖̣̙̥̺͇͓̮͈̝͎͎̣̤͔͓̥̱̫̖͇̭͉͓̗̭͔͕͈̭̣̳̑͗̌̉̈̑͗͒̄͘ͅĮ̸̡̡̺͈̩͕̲̹̝̬̤̙͈̘̰̤̘̖̹͖͕̹̫̥̖̮͍͓̺̪̮͍̜̲̹̣̓C̷̨̢̻͎͈̣̝̖͓̖͓̬͙̪̥̮̪̗͍̣̱̪̯̪͐̈́̓̈͛͑̃͒̀͂͊̉̐͋̎̀͘ͅŢ̷̖̗̝̣̯̹͕͈̺̮̝͎̬̺̯͈͕̱͍͕͚͈̟͂͗̇͋̏̄Ự̴̧̨̧̢͓̬͕̺̰̺̩̗͓̝̰̭͓̼̯̻̱̖͇̪̲͇͔̼̟͓̮̖̬͔̪̳͎̜̭̱̣̞̦̥͙̫̲̉̿̔̑́̀͘͘͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅŘ̷̢̡̨̞̼̝͓̘̲̣͓͙̮̳͍̜̹̝͇̩͙̫̤̘̙͍̤̘͕͙͈̳͈͕̳̼͎̲͕̩͓͇͍̱̩̳̘͉͛̆̃̅̾͊̈́̀̈́̌̏̒̉̈̐̐̂̊̋̐̂͋̂̈́͌̓̈́̓̎̅̊̍͒͊̆̈́͛̚̚͜͜͝ͅE̵̡̧̨̧̢̨̡̡̧͈̪̠̠͍̼̼̘̺̳̭̙̲̦̦̬̰͇̱͕̣̯͕̦̣̳̻̻͖̮̺̻̜̬̹͍̳͚̣̳̱͚̦͉̞̠̱̹̘̬̣͖̘̘̳̻͌͌̌̇͋̏̐͊͜͜ ̶̢̡̡̧̡̡̢̛͉̳̞͉͚̼̮̠̪̟̭͙̙͚̜̦̯͙͈̼͈̰̱͚̯̤̰̟͓̲̖̭̙̮͎͙̖̤̹͓̬̜̹̦̰̬̮̝͚͖͂̈̏̌͆̍̓̍̿͊̇̅̈́̈̏̀̔̓͒͐̾́̑͛́̚͜͜͝Ȉ̷̢̨̡̢̨̛͓̩̞̲̥̣̠̖͉͉͔͔̠̮͕̱̦͙̣͇͎̙̲̗̯̦̠̼̹͍̭͇̹̙̭̺͈̦̊̂̀̽͛́͌͌̑̏̀͑͛̾͑̋̂̿̿̿̏͛̑̍́͜͜͜͜͠͠S̷̢̢̛̛͙̬̯̮̝͓͔̖̞͎̝͓͎̮̘̮̜̻̳͚̟̖̣̤̆̈̈́̒͂̐̓̀͊̔̒̽̒̽͒̒̀̑͋̾̀̆̽̀͑̋͋̑̓̓́̄̄̏̂͆͗̆̓̓͊́̿̀̌̾̓̌̕͜͝͠ ̷̡̢͈͕̖̬̼̹͇͈̘̯͚̱͇̙̗͙̠͚̳̜̪̥͈̹͎̍̾̅̔͊̄̽̀̊͂͋͆̃̓̀̀̌̓́͋̔͛͑̊̊͊̉͌̽̈́͂͒̅̐̒͒̀̐̆͌̏̋̊͑̎̋̈́̆̈͛̏̀̓̚͘͘̚̚̕͘̚̕̚͝͠͝͝ͅT̷̮̝̪̳͇̲̳̫͎̭̩̯̞̙͈̖̺̖̣̻̳̫͚̮̬͖̠͈̼̥̜̜͙̂̎̓͜͜͝ͅͅỚ̷̧̧̢̡̨̢̡̨̨̯̭̮̝͇͕̞͓͚̝̠̫̜͇͉̬̝͉̳͍̖͈̥̻̼̣̝͈̠͓̙͇̦̘̺̤͎̝̲̗̤̲͓͙̠̜̞̱̗̞͖̜͚̜͎͓̯̇̊̐͐͐̿̾͂̀̒͆̊́͑̿̓̇̈̓͆ͅȮ̶͈̤̯͉̜̖̬̼̝̗̯̦̻͍̩͍̮̅̓̀͑͗̈́́̔͗̿̈́̏͌̈́̽̎̎́̅̐͗̕͠ͅ ̷̢̨̢̨̡̛͙̲̰̳̻̲͈̮̮̦̮͚̰͔͍̠͙̝̭̫͇͖͔̯̬͙̯̪̼͓̦̪͉͖̊̔͑̿̏͑̊͋́͗̾̆͆͆͊͐͐̑́̈̆̄͐̾͒̄̓̂̓͆̆͛̉̍̿̉̑̃̎̐̈̑̍͊́̈́͘͘͜͜͠͝͠C̷̞͔̬̖͆͗̒̏̋̿̃̆̉̏͑̄͒̊͠Ŗ̷̧̧̨̧͓̪̤̞̖̦͚̙͓͇͚͈̫̤̣͙̩̩͓͔̭͔̟͚͙͉̰̼̱̼͓̘̜̝̻͓̱͓̬̼̰͙̭̥̞̼͈̜̀̀͊͋͑͌̽́̈̽͌͛̈́͋́́͋́̆̈͒́̾̃̀͜͜͜͜ͅȨ̷̨̥̱̤̳̠͚̮̼̝͚͕̼̙͕͍̗̻̮̗̣̯͋͂͋̊̾̀̎̑͒͑́̎̔̉̓͊̔̎̔̈́͗̏̿͌́́̓͐͐͐̊̎̓̿̽̿́̅̔͘͘̚̕̚͝Ȇ̸̡̧̢̯̤̙̞̮͚̱͔͓̞͙̘̰̬̭̼̪͎͚͕̻͕̹̱͉̪̠͇͔͐͆͌̓̃̔̃́̀͑͂̈́̃͋͂̂̿̏̍͐̑̋́́̏́̂̒́̎̀͗̑͘̚͘̕͝͝͝ͅP̸̛̛͖̝̤̳͍̩͓̦̱̻̬͍̗̙̼͈̄̓͒̔̓̂͑̇͌͌̆̍͌́̏̅̂̔͌̈́̇̓́̑̇̄͌͆̾̃͐̂̅͝͠Y̶̡̢̡̛̗̫̰͙̫̳̳̦̮̫͇͖͚̰̬̗̟̗̠̤̬̜̣͈̟̰̦͈͉̮̭̣͎̖̖̫̙̞͈̖̝̫̽̈́͗̊͒̽͆͂̊̈̽̏͒͌͑͛́̇̓́̄̐̂̾̑̉̓̂̽̀͑̂̅͆̈͐̓̚̚̕͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅ.̶̘̜̝̗̳͎̻̭͙͍̝̻̬͌͂͒́̓̋̾̍͊̑̈̏̈́̿̍̑̈́̓̈́̊̇̈́͆̈́́̾̋̈́̋̉̉̈́̔̓̂͑̊́̉̒̂͘̕̚̚͠͠͝͝͠ ̸̢̡̡̨͚̖̣͓͈͔͙̘̖̮̱͙̗͇͔̞̜̙̝̦͉̠͚͈̜͔̩̙̪̰̥̯̺̺̏̉́͛̌͋̎̕͠F̶̡̨̢͙̱̪͓̦̤̝̞̳̠̬̹̪͍̤͇̙̠̃͗̊͗̿̓̋̑̽̑̈̑̽͛͑͗̎̓͒͜͜͝ͅA̴̡̧̜̟͔̙͇̟̦̹̲̝͕̥̬̟͕͎̘̣̺̐̄̆̒̂̽́͋̎̚͜͠ͅͅT̵̡̨̛̟̱̘̮̯͚̰̪̼̖͖̫̙̦̗̻̮̯̘̦̫̞̣̥̟͎͉̻͉͙̗̱̞̮̖̻̝͖̻͓̩̫͓̳͔͖̈́̔̋͐̓̑̔̈̋̓̾̉̓̆̽̎̈́̈́̈͗̅̅̃̂͋̍̾̿̓̌́̏̎̀͂̉͋̑́̎͘͜͜͠͠ͅH̵̡̛̛̪̮̮͍̱̮̭̣͍̀̂̿̉̈́́̐̈́̌̌͗͆̑́̾̄͂̓͒̽̍͑̾̅͑̊̾̔̒̆̌̓̃̊̌̏͒̋̌̃͗͗̀̉̄͋̓̚̕͘͝Ę̴̨̡̨̩͎̟͇̠̮̝̥̬̣̖̳͙͕̥͔̠͍̟̥̦̹̘̰͉̳̩͙̲͓̲͔͖̻̖͔͉͕̲͕̦̲̤͎͖̬̝͕̺̟̭͕͕͇̲̠̻̒̽̋́̎̅̒ͅͅͅŖ̵̛͖̬̝̘̥͍̘̠͎̗͍͔̮͇̝͕͔̻̘͇͂̑̒̇̓͂͋́̾͒̀̈́͑͒̅̈̓̒͂͗̂̈́̃̓͗̀́̍̃͂̈͛͂͋̅́̊̂͑͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͝ͅ ̷̧̨̣͖̲͓̹̦̺͕̱͙̪̯̩͑̋̉͆̈͆̄̃̍́̊̽̑̍̽̃̈̊̋̉̆̃̎̇͊̌̆̾̌͑̂͂̇̊͐̆͘͠͠͝͝D̸̙͈̟̲͋̏͂̿̆͆̾͂͒͑͜͜I̸̧̧̢̨̨̨̨̢̨̡̻̟̺̣̰̗̜̤̗̤͙̬̣̦̯̤̜̠̟̝͚͓͖̐͊̂͌̓̑͆̏̀͐̌̽̿̚̚͜͜͝͝͝ͅŞ̷̡̡̡̢̧̡̨̧̛̯͇̰̰̝̱̠̙̞̺̬̤͈̭̪͎̣̙̘͕̯̰̯̤͚̝̤̞̹͉̜̜̲̳̲͉̼̤̮͙̻̲̖̻̠̳̺͕̜̩̠̳̐͊̈́̓̂͊͂̔̉͐͆̂͌̽͒́̉̅̈́̊̂͗͌͂̈́̇͋̊̈́̒̀͌̉͋͑͆̓̾̌̄̽̈́͑̾͌̏̐͐̀̈́́͂̔̈́̚̚͘̕̚̕͘͜͜͠͝L̸̨̡̡̧̧̨̨̧̡̡̛̖̱̠̠̭̙̪͎̣̠̼̖̻̭̪̤̘̟̺̤̘͓͚̦͎̬̖̬̩͎̞͉̥̣͇͔̥̙̮̗̜̫̜̼̦̘̲̤̺̣̳̠̞͕̑̂̓́̅͛̈́͛̐͐̓̉͘͜͜͜Į̷̧̧̡̡̛̛̛̥͉̭̼̹̯̲̘͕͚̺͙̖̝̰̰̭̻̱̫̮̼͓̱͈̦̹̯̠̲͖͍͓̣̪̖̣̠̼̞̼̣̓̇͊́̀̈́͂̉̈́̅̀̓͗̀͛̈́̈́̽̀̄̃̈͗̍̆͐͛̿̋̈́̔̓̐͋͛͌̾̆̎̒̉̏͌̂̃̅̽̓̽̓͘͘͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅK̶̨̢̢̢̤̠͎̜̥̪̞̯̮̹̹̯̭͖̖̦͇̹͕̦̟̼̰̱̳̱̳̅̀̀̈́̆͑̈́͌̍̎͂͐̊̏̿͒̀͑́̚͘̚͜͜͝͠Ȩ̵̧̨̢̧̛̛̟͈͈̥͇̘͈̲̥͚̮̦͕̟͎̦̩̱̬̮͉̳͖͚̭̱̬̤̳̪͎̖̦̩͍̳̟̰͈͙̳͕̬͐̓͐͆́̌̆́̌̈́̐̌͗̾̏͋̉͗̀͂̅̐́̈͆͌͋̄̓̑̓̓̊͌̊͑̈́́́̂̅͌́̕͜͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅD̷̨̡̧̡̢̢̨͓̦̩̗̥͈͕͕͚̙̼̘͕̦̲͓͔͙̰̞̗̜͍̣͓͙͔͔̳͚͇̘͕̤̣̠̤̳̠̪̫̙̗̰̬͎̘͙̙͍͒̀̓̍͊̃̿̄̄̃̑́̐̌͋̆̂͒̚̕̚͜ ̴̢̛͖̝̝̝̜̼̩͊̀͂̈̔͋̿̿̌̐̔Ţ̴̡̨̢̡̛̛̛̥̩̪̼̜̹̺͔̱̦̘̣̺̥̖͙͚̹̮̱͚͙̩̠̝̣͈͖̗̤̱̬̩̱̺̼͚͎̲͇̤̖͚̍̃̃̓̄̿̽͑͌͊͑̍̋̑̋̊͑͆̿̽̈́̆̾͒͘̕̚̚͜͝ͅḪ̴̡̨̨̡̧̨̧̨̥̱̪͚̘̥͇̟͔̫̼̜̗̪̠̖̳̭͎̣̭̪̬̬͎̫͇̥̟̣͉̮̹̗̰̮̱̯͙͍͔̘̻͓̦̋̅̚͜͜͜͜͜͠A̷̧̨̡̡̼̗̜̺̻̬̩̱̗̰̟͉̣̝̱͚̣̲̲̦̗̪̪͙̩̠͍͙̓͌̌͗̉͂̓̐͐̌̈͗͊͑̀̽̊̀̀̊̽̎͂̓̽͘̚͜͝͝ͅT̵̢̧̧̡̢̛͓̩̩̺̗̫̤̳̟̻̞̼̫̜̝̠̘̹̼͙̯̜̱̳͎͉̖̭̟͓̰͚͇̤̯̮̾͌̀̌̆̈́̋̀̉̿̈́͑̐̽̒̑̓̇͒̚̕͜͝.̸̡̨̧̧̛̛̘̗̙̗̣̙̟̠͉̹̳̳̺̘̰͈̦̖̹̥̥͈̞̖̤͎̩͖͍̙͓̱̰̼̰͉̟̲͖̗͚̯̪͕̩̿̈́͋̇̌̈́̆̈́͌̆̃̀̽͒͗̎͗̓̿̀̽͒͛́̃̍̾̓̃͐̆̕̕̕̕͘͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅ

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                                    MA BRO

ahem...

Спойлер
                                    (Ссылка на вложение)

IT IS US

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                        •  
                                      Спойлер