Тема: London, 2077  (Прочитано 21379 раз)

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
  • Хватит бездельничать-Пора имитировать деятельность
    •  
I do NOT want to be a leader, this is too strong an advantage for me, even considering the quick death. Therefore, I hope that someone else wants.

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
    pastor chivay – guy, that wants to have his name pronounced as Khivay but not with Ch sound.
    Yes I Am! В)

There is hard to say something about him except, that I’m having some trouble with reading such text.
    :sad:

For now – gray.
    IT'S AN HONOR FOR ME TO BE AT THE SAME LEVEL AS GOOSE! THANK YOU!  :sobeauty:

THX U TOO only you are so kind to the goose :postrock:

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
      Messor, give advice on the actions of any urban role that you want.
      so clear?

Do you want me to hint at my role? So I can do it when the newspaper appears

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
        I do NOT want to be a leader, this is too strong an advantage for me, even considering the quick death. Therefore, I hope that someone else wants.

what if we just had some advice?

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
            •  
          so clear?

Definitely not, I would like you to help some role to make a slightly better move, because I promised not to do it.

I do not understand the question
          « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 18:41:08 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
              •  
            it is important when you know who you are playing with. you want to turn the game into a boring, learning-only game?

I should have written that the game is educational in various ways. And for some participants, entering the game is complicated by both the language barrier and a little acquaintance with the game at the same time. Probably it will be more correct.

12 new answers appeared... And 7 more...

*And outside the window, a crazy old woman shouts about Eltsin and tataro-mongols, and she does not care about the coronavirus. God bless double-glazed windows.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
              Definitely not, I would like you to help some role to make a slightly better move, because I promised not to do it.
              I can say one thing: if a role has an “acquaintance” action, then let it use this ability to the maximum. Finding an ally is much more important than the mafa in the early stages of the game. How one head burns well, and two is better

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                so clear?

I do not understand the question

why can't all kitizens play a. leadership role?

it is important when you know who you are playing with. you want to turn the game into a boring, learning-only game?

I should have written that the game is educational in various ways. And for some participants, entering the game is complicated by both the language barrier and a little acquaintance with the game at the same time. Probably it will be more correct.

12 new answers appeared... And 7 more...

*And outside the window, a crazy old woman shouts about Eltsin and tataro-mongols, and she does not care about the coronavirus. God bless double-glazed windows.

ok I understand you
                « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 18:46:15 от l10ha »

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

• Oh no, there you go, making me a liar!
                    •  

So that's how you are doing business - a leader, huh. Interesting way, I'd like to see how it looks like as it's something new to me.
                  I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
                  I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                      •  
                    ths, perfect comment.

Anyone else want advice?
                    Perhaps the question of Goose has become a little more clear to me now, but let him clarify.

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                      ths, perfect comment.

Anyone else want advice?
                      Perhaps the question of Goose has become a little more clear to me now, but let him clarify.
                      what?....

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                          •  
                        any role.
                        There are more preferred ones, but I definitely have no right to call them now.

If the question implies why a leader is needed at all, when we have democracy.
                        That is the answer to it - experience. Conflicts between peaceful ones are an unbreakable phenomenon and the basis of the victory of the mafia. Organization is what the city lacks.
                        It’s a little difficult for the mafia to vote against anyone who isn’t their own (with some exceptions). For the city, the situation of Swan, Cancer and Pike is, firstly, often characteristic, and secondly, often fatal.

что?....
                        Better never mind.
                        I think the post above answered your question anyway.
                        « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 18:59:33 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                          any role.
                          There are more preferred ones, but I definitely have no right to call them now.

If the question implies why a leader is needed at all, when we have democracy.
                          That is the answer to it - experience. Conflicts between peaceful ones are an unbreakable phenomenon and the basis of the victory of the mafia. Organization is what the city lacks.
                          It’s a little difficult for the mafia to vote against anyone who isn’t their own (with some exceptions). For the city, the situation of Swan, Cancer and Pike is, firstly, often characteristic, and secondly, often fatal.

что?....
                          Better never mind.
                          I think the post above answered your question anyway.
                          thx u :flush:
                          I just don't know who would want to take on that role

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                              •  
                            Also, I underline this rule
                            10. Execution demands an absolute majority vote (50% votes plus one). The moment one gets
                            enough votes, the voting stops immediately and no votes can be changed. If the majority abstains,
                            or if no clear decision is made until the deadline, day ends without execution.
                            write to me, easy or hard satisfy this, if 2 town players die tomorrow (mafia and Todd victims).

Why did Messor write the right advice?
                            Because it's easy to vote together when you know each other at a conference.
                            But in fact, it is not necessary to understand that someone is a different city and act together.
                            Therefore, I ask who wants to advise what to do at night to some roles.
                            « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 19:26:37 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                              Also, I underline this rule
                              10. Execution demands an absolute majority vote (50% votes plus one). The moment one gets
                              enough votes, the voting stops immediately and no votes can be changed. If the majority abstains,
                              or if no clear decision is made until the deadline, day ends without execution.
                              write to me, easy or hard satisfy this, if 2 town players die tomorrow (mafia and Todd victims).

Why did Messor write the right advice?
                              Because it's easy to vote together when you know each other at a conference.
                              But in fact, it is not necessary to understand that someone is a different city and act together.
                              Therefore, I ask who wants to advise what to do at night to some roles.
                              me too agree with him. isn't there a 50/50 chance of death from Todd?

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
                                  •  
                                I think that those who closely followed the topic have long sent their NA. And vice versa. Those who have not yet sent NA do not follow the topic.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                    •  
                                  Я тоже согласен с ним. разве нет вероятности смерти 50/50 от Тодда?
                                  Tods's 1st action is 100% kill except protections and hills.
                                  But in my eyes the one who does not know this will not become a little less possible maniac.

heals*

I think that those who closely followed the topic have long sent their NA. And vice versa. Those who have not yet sent NA do not follow the topic.

May be. Does something follow from this observation? Actions can be changed, for example.
                                  « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 19:42:11 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                                    Я тоже согласен с ним. разве нет вероятности смерти 50/50 от Тодда?
                                    Tods's 1st action is 100% kill except protections and hills.
                                    But in my eyes the one who does not know this will not become a little less possible maniac.

heals*

May be. Does something follow from this observation? Actions can be changed, for example.
                                    hahhah do you suspect me?

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                        •  
                                      no more than any other.
                                      not knowledge is not a reason for me.

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                                        no more than any other.
                                        not knowledge is not a reason for me.

what is reason for u? not considering what you wrote above

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
                                            •  
                                          The main thing is that the mafiosi do not draw conclusions from this conversation, otherwise we will lose someone who was so careless that he undertook to express his opinions before the end of the first night)

Although, how it seems to me, it is much more unpleasant to die without having to say a word.

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                              •  

what is reason for u? not considering what you wrote above

In addition to any nightly knowledge of the target (for example, if I know such a person was visiting Vasya, he was unlikely to kill Petya at the same time).
                                            For a maniac, not attracting attention is suitable. He does not want the mafia to kill him, even considering the defenses, in order to win later.

The main thing is that the mafiosi do not draw conclusions from this conversation, otherwise we will lose someone who was so careless that he undertook to express his opinions before the end of the first night)

Although, how it seems to me, it is much more unpleasant to die without having to say a word.

I get the impression that you are saying something and at the same time trying not to say anything. So is it better to express an opinion or not?
                                            By the way, the trick is to voice an opinion after the actions cease to be taken, but it does not seem that you mean it.
                                            « Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 19:58:31 от Uranium235 »

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  

Looking at the players I can state for sure - if no experienced players from this forum are in the mafia team - targets will be random. Even if there are - mostly new faces are in the game - pure random (maybe not that pure, but still close to it). So if any way there is a chance to be killed by mafia or maniac - why to be silent?

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                                  •  
                                                , Are you still sure that Мouse is red now? I definitely had suspicions

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                                  pastor chivay – guy, that wants to have his name pronounced as Khivay but not with Ch sound.
                                                  Yes I Am! В)

There is hard to say something about him except, that I’m having some trouble with reading such text.
                                                  :sad:

For now – gray.
                                                  IT'S AN HONOR FOR ME TO BE AT THE SAME LEVEL AS GOOSE! THANK YOU!  :sobeauty:

THX U TOO only you are so kind to the goose :postrock:

i don't understand all of them and all i can is hug you in the corner of this topic :_С

:crying:
                                                    :misery:

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
                                                      •  
                                                    I get the impression that you are saying something and at the same time trying not to say anything. So is it better to express an opinion or not?

Even if my words do not carry value to the townspeople - communicating in English itself is beneficial :P
                                                    I think sharing thoughts is very useful. Extremely helpful. But before the first night, this can be the cause of a sudden death) And stupid me keep talking...

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                                                      , Are you still sure that Мouse is red now? I definitely had suspicions

I cannot fully agree, but it's under the impression of his English skills. I really like 'em. I think, that he was very reasonable in the first posts, but only the phrase about conclusions from conversation seems to be strange as to be silent is not an option in the mafia. Many things are found during debating and it's good practice not to be silent.

Оффлайн Sue Sharlin

• моя крыша не поехала - она работает удаленно
                                                          •  

Looking at the players I can state for sure - if no experienced players from this forum are in the mafia team - targets will be random. Even if there are - mostly new faces are in the game - pure random (maybe not that pure, but still close to it). So if any way there is a chance to be killed by mafia or maniac - why to be silent?
                                                        I think the names flicker anyway, soo my tactics of the game 'Keep silent' isn't stupid)

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
                                                            •  
                                                          I can’t imagine how a story about how best to act with a role can accelerate death. This is not necessarily your role, after all, nor can it be said that it is definitely not yours.
                                                          Well, now tell me the reason why you are not ready to give an opinion after 0 hours, when it will become impossible to change the purpose of the murder.

Оффлайн Game Master

• Administrator
                                                              •  
                                                            Спойлер