Тема: London, 2077  (Прочитано 21375 раз)

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
  • Хватит бездельничать-Пора имитировать деятельность
    •  
Good night.
I will begin with the fact that we have a lazy mafia here with long days. Writing something in the subject before the results of the night is considered excessive. Well besides hello.
But in most cases it happens differently. In a situation where more than half of the players have no role, which means they have no influence on the situation except voting. And that helps. True.
I will not force you to ignore local traditions, although there are no followers in the game besides Shiori and GM.
But if someone wants to comply with them, there are still some things in the roles that can be discussed now. I promised not to start these conversations myself, but I’ll turn on carefully if anyone else guesses.
I propose to reflect on what is worthy of discussion right now, when the peaceful do not have more information than their role (with some exceptions) and an approximate idea of ​​what exactly others have without specifics. A true guess will be sufficient reason for me to count this player closer to the city (with some reservations).

(translator rules).

Оффлайн Uranium235

• silverthorium
    • Хватит бездельничать-Пора имитировать деятельность
      •  
    Well, and I think we should at least get to know each other.
    I suggest everyone who wants to fill out a questionnaire.

1. How you can be abbreviated to call, and what name you do not like.
    2. Experience playing the mafia, real or forum.
    3. Preferred playing style if you think you have one.
    4. What do you consider (by experience or intuitively) a sign of a peaceful player, and what is a sign of a negative player.
    5. How well have you read the roles and rules?
    6. Any other information that you deem necessary to add to the welcome.

I’ll answer right away (something a lot of text came out)
    Спойлер
    In short, I am uran. But you can call me my lord  ^_^.
    He played at least 100 games in the forum mafia, did not count the real ones.
    My communication style in the forum is very neat. I do not like positional play (although I certainly own it). I prefer neutral conversations without recriminations, even if they don’t always succeed. In a game like this, the foundation for me is long-term planning of the capabilities of the faction and the search for who is who is the role-nickname. I am always glad if there is a leader who runs the city to follow him or guide him, according to the situation. But I can become one myself, if there are no volunteers or they are a likely mafia.
    But now I’m not playing at full strength (or I’m just saying this so that I’m excused), because there is no leadership and planning only for myself (exceptions are possible). Most likely, I will act either in a positional game, or as it should be a model game.
    A sample of the game faithfully sends actions at night, deciphers the results of the night during the day, votes against the lynch, (still guesses hints). Peaceful and the mafia is written out cautiously, and as a rule, these traffic lights - lists of who the city is (green), mafia (red), who is ambiguous (gray or yellow) - are based on information from the night, and in second place on behavior during the day. Of course, as an example, I can’t afford to scorch the results brazenly, but he who has the mind will understand.
    For me, the mafia is primarily one who contradicts itself or does not have the opportunity to be some kind of town role, and of all the possibilities to be peaceful, I will probably name only 1, the desire to seek the mafia. I know the roles well enough, and perhaps I could answer almost any question on them no worse than GM if all the nuances were described now. But when they are, it will become true.

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

• Oh no, there you go, making me a liar!
        •  
      Hello everyone. I'll fill the questionnaire. It's a nice way to start a game by having a little bit more info about all players.

1. Kara is fine, it's also ok to call me Caramel.
      2. Long-long ago I played 2 times in the real world but did not win. Regarding forum mafia - I have an experience - around 25 seasons as a player and 8 as a host. But the rules were quite different from those you have here, so I'm a newbie, but it seems that general principles are +/- the same.
      3. The playstyle of mine is active, I try to confront players based on some facts/quotes/etc. to gather some info or expose hidden connections. I also once (or sometimes twice or more) per game day write a full analysis of all players. Then based on gathered information I can try to analyze behavior during voting and voting results. So, while I can - I try to play based not on intuition, but on calculations.
      4. It's hard to tell as it really depends on a person and his traits. Usually, I distrust those who try to state something like "I'm red, I'll hunt down all the mafia", in each second post, but practically shows nothing. Also, I always think, that a peaceful player is not scared to be lynched during the day, especially when it can give more info to the town, so if someone tries to escape death very persistently - it can be a sign of mafia. Also there really general things like the lack of coordination between the mafia and their obvious connection and so on. I don't think I need to mention all of it as it will be a big list. Once again - it's common to the place where I have played, so it could not work here that good.
      5. As I try to play based on analysis - I'm trying to read the roles carefully.
      6. I don't think that I have something else to add here, but if you have any questions - I'll be happy to answer.
      I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
      I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
        Well, if Uranus introduced himself, then I will not miss the opportunity to show myself.
        I have many names, past this nickname I am also called Messor, Klaus, Führer, Herr Shmit, The Greatest. Well, I will make an exception for you and you can call me simply Лёха. In general, with regard to the game of the mafia, I’m so overwhelmed in my knowledge that it’s as if I’ve been playing trillions and trillions of the same forums as this forum for a hundred trillion billion years, I absolutely understand this game, and I’m looking for mafes here and - I drive out, drag the rink into solo and defeat this imtine hormone, from merging with the infinitely eternal, from contemplating the great fractal likeness and from this wonderful unity of victory.
        Yes it's tough

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
          Well, and I think we should at least get to know each other.
          I suggest everyone who wants to fill out a questionnaire.

4. What do you consider (by experience or intuitively) a sign of a peaceful player, and what is a sign of a negative player.

I’ll answer right away (something a lot of text came out)
          Спойлер
          In short, I am uran. But you can call me my lord  ^_^.
          He played at least 100 games in the forum mafia, did not count the real ones.
          My communication style in the forum is very neat. I do not like positional play (although I certainly own it). I prefer neutral conversations without recriminations, even if they don’t always succeed. In a game like this, the foundation for me is long-term planning of the capabilities of the faction and the search for who is who is the role-nickname. I am always glad if there is a leader who runs the city to follow him or guide him, according to the situation. But I can become one myself, if there are no volunteers or they are a likely mafia.
          But now I’m not playing at full strength (or I’m just saying this so that I’m excused), because there is no leadership and planning only for myself (exceptions are possible). Most likely, I will act either in a positional game, or as it should be a model game.
          A sample of the game faithfully sends actions at night, deciphers the results of the night during the day, votes against the lynch, (still guesses hints). Peaceful and the mafia is written out cautiously, and as a rule, these traffic lights - lists of who the city is (green), mafia (red), who is ambiguous (gray or yellow) - are based on information from the night, and in second place on behavior during the day. Of course, as an example, I can’t afford to scorch the results brazenly, but he who has the mind will understand.
          For me, the mafia is primarily one who contradicts itself or does not have the opportunity to be some kind of town role, and of all the possibilities to be peaceful, I will probably name only 1, the desire to seek the mafia. I know the roles well enough, and perhaps I could answer almost any question on them no worse than GM if all the nuances were described now. But when they are, it will become true.

okey. at first I thought it was a strange idea, but idk. maybe this will really help?
          you can call me whatever you want.   I always rely on my intuition, maybe it is too bad. but how else to play the first stages?
          I read the rules very well.
          I didn't answer some questions because I just don't want.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  

1. Kara is fine, it's also ok to call me Caramel.
            Good, sweet
            2. Long-long ago I played 2 times in the real world but did not win. Regarding forum mafia - I have an experience - around 25 seasons as a player and 8 as a host. But the rules were quite different from those you have here, so I'm a newbie, but it seems that general principles are +/- the same.
            And in which forum are you soloing?
            3. The playstyle of mine is active, I try to confront players based on some facts/quotes/etc. to gather some info or expose hidden connections. I also once (or sometimes twice or more) per game day write a full analysis of all players. Then based on gathered information I can try to analyze behavior during voting and voting results. So, while I can - I try to play based not on intuition, but on calculations.
            Writing a full analysis, especially in the early days, is a serious simulation of violent activity. I just have experience in this matter, I also like SVA. I will say this - the more you write a sheet, the more likely you are a maf.
            By the way, I am peaceful, and I will look for the mafia, and in general I am very peaceful, and my duty is to expel the mafia, and again I am so peaceful world that the world is peace.
            As for the supposedly peaceful “do not resist lynching”, then this is complete nonsense. If you have a red card, you need to grab your teeth with an opponent’s stick and punch yourself in the chest and shout that there are forces, that you are “peaceful and respectable.” And if you don’t give a damn, and you give up, then most of all you play against the peaceful.

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
              And in which forum are you soloing?
              I do not think, that you know, as it's a couple of forums with the very same player united by a certain on-line game, so mafia is just a matter of fun, rather than a primary activity.

Writing a full analysis, especially in the early days, is a serious simulation of violent activity. I just have experience in this matter, I also like SVA. I will say this - the more you write a sheet, the more likely you are a maf.
              Really? It's the first time I hear such an opinion. Can I state my reasons and then you'll tell me the weak points of it. 

As a peaceful player, I can write full analysis even based on the entry quotes. Technically it does not matter if it is correct or not from the start. But mafia has to respond to it somehow - that's the exact point of writing an analysis - creating a situation where mafias' actions can become unbalanced. And further days will just worsen their positions when some solid facts will be gathered. Where I have played the common situation that most of the active players and ordinary citizens, while mafia is mostly silent.

As for the supposedly peaceful “do not resist lynching”, then this is complete nonsense. If you have a red card, you need to grab your teeth with an opponent’s stick and punch yourself in the chest and shout that there are forces, that you are “peaceful and respectable.” And if you don’t give a damn, and you give up, then most of all you play against the peaceful.

We have a rule, that you cannot change your voice, once you voted. So if you are an ordinary citizen and in first days collecting votes - it's not the reason to struggle to stay alive, there is a great possibility the Sheriff or Doc will be lynched. You just have to make so good voting analysis as a will - that's it. It's not fully applicable to this setting, but to some extent - perhaps.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                Really? It's the first time I hear such an opinion. Can I state my reasons and then you'll tell me the weak points of it. 

As a peaceful player, I can write full analysis even based on the entry quotes. Technically it does not matter if it is correct or not from the start. But mafia has to respond to it somehow - that's the exact point of writing an analysis - creating a situation where mafias' actions can become unbalanced. And further days will just worsen their positions when some solid facts will be gathered. Where I have played the common situation that most of the active players and ordinary citizens, while mafia is mostly silent.
                First of all, you should bring your opinion to the rest of the peace in the most clear and concrete. No need to pour water. I wrote who you see as a maf and why, and then everything will go by itself. And then you will start to write from the first player and you will infuse from your finger 5,000 thousand words. I’m personally a simple person: I see a big post, I don’t read it. I, too, can compose such a play for you with all the consequences on 2-3 pages. But why? After all, I just can write "Vital Maf" and briefly justify why.
                We have a rule, that you cannot change your voice, once you voted. So if you are an ordinary citizen and in first days collecting votes - it's not the reason to struggle to stay alive, there is a great possibility the Sheriff or Doc will be lynched. You just have to make so good voting analysis as a will - that's it. It's not fully applicable to this setting, but to some extent - perhaps.
                And why expose yourself or the same Doctor, if you can just put the maf? Lol why die peaceful lynching? If you can prove your innocence and agitate to hang a mafa.
                I do not understand

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                  And why expose yourself or the same Doctor, if you can just put the maf? Lol why die peaceful lynching? If you can prove your innocence and agitate to hang a mafa.
                  I do not understand
                  If someone been suspected as a mafia player and started to gather some votes and then started to oppose in a rush and blunt way - there is a big possibility that this person is a mafia. Especially in the first days. As I told, rules were different, interactions were different and even game order was different, so it's based on my experience. I will not rely on that in this game.

First of all, you should bring your opinion to the rest of the peace in the most clear and concrete. No need to pour water. I wrote who you see as a maf and why, and then everything will go by itself. And then you will start to write from the first player and you will infuse from your finger 5,000 thousand words. I’m personally a simple person: I see a big post, I don’t read it. I, too, can compose such a play for you with all the consequences on 2-3 pages. But why? After all, I just can write "Vital Maf" and briefly justify why.

I can show what the analysis I mean by. The more facts there are - the more precise it becomes and reflecting my point of view.

06.  Falcon hunting - has said, that he is peaceful many times. What's the point in that? It's obvious that from the start all players are "peaceful" and desperately searching for the mafia. For mafia, it's quite a straightforward way of playing, so I'd rather think of you as a maniac (one of these 2).

The same goes for each player it the game, that's it. Nice and easy. There are extra situations where it's necessary to fully show something, but in general, such a way of presenting info is enough.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                    I can show what the analysis I mean by. The more facts there are - the more precise it becomes and reflecting my point of view.

06.  Falcon hunting - has said, that he is peaceful many times. What's the point in that? It's obvious that from the start all players are "peaceful" and desperately searching for the mafia. For mafia, it's quite a straightforward way of playing, so I'd rather think of you as a maniac (one of these 2).

The same goes for each player it the game, that's it. Nice and easy. There are extra situations where it's necessary to fully show something, but in general, such a way of presenting info is enough.
                    First of all, I want to find peaceful ones, because the mafia game is not only a search for black players. I’ll find myself allies - I will form a peaceful fist - the collapse of the Mafia’s cabin. And I don’t even need the role of a maniac to win, and in principle I don’t have such a role in this game. And with regards to the fact that I wrote the word "peaceful" several times, it was rofl, I teased you if you did not understand.

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                      oh... um... em... a lot of text D:... complex and smart words DD:... analytics.. I... I...

Hey!

1. well, ok, obviously Im pastor chivay [хивай, ok? not чивай, thanks], but you can call me just pastor and even Father :3 [anyway you can call me whatever you want, but NOT ЧИВАЙ]

2. so I had never been played mafia until the autumn of 2019 and all i knew was "HOW TO KILL SOMEONE BY CHOSING IT BY YOUR FINGER WITH A CLUE ABSENCE HOW TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE". to be serious, even now I'm not sure how forum mafia works, so I am typical newbie.

?. I managed to read a lot on this forum aaand  I saw many ~analytical texts about someone's mafiaful (yep, a new word by me, use it.). if you want to know my position about that: it seems too complicated to me. I can't take it on myself and can't even string words together in sentences, so yeah. anyways I'll keep trying!.. maybe I'll be the one who will do that boring stuff — analytics analytics analytics...
                      Спойлер
                      but I'm scared. plz dont throw a lot of those texts on my shoulders. cuz guess I'll die before the game ends (not in gemz but in real life)
                      although I consider (or EVEN HOPE) this game will be not so serious but training. even if I'll lose, I'll up my social interactions skills ^^ (or not.)

4. the most suspicious players are not mafia (basically. in general. according to my sad experiences. not always. don't judge me. uh, ok, let's forget what i said.)

5. with regard to roles... I can't say that I know them like my 6 fingers, but c'mon, I always have a google doc with me!

999. God bless you all!

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                        First of all, I want to find peaceful ones, because the mafia game is not only a search for black players. I’ll find myself allies - I will form a peaceful fist - the collapse of the Mafia’s cabin. And I don’t even need the role of a maniac to win, and in principle I don’t have such a role in this game. And with regards to the fact that I wrote the word "peaceful" several times, it was rofl, I teased you if you did not understand.
                        Of course, the mafia game is more than this, for sure.

And, yup, you have teased me and I got it. It was a sample of analysis y'know (or not, who knows). But even if I will use this as such fact it will lead to a nice conversation between us or maybe someone will suspect me or you - it's just a mean of how to undercover some things and create situations where some contradictions could be.

If my way of playing is bad I will go down very soon. But there is the only way to check it - via practice.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                          Ok
                          Чивай so Чивай  :teeth:

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                            Ok

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME LIKE THAT?!

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
                                •  

You can call me by Any name. Literally Any. Or Anon, or Mouse.

I have little bit experience of forum mafia.

Any style. Not sure of it, really.

Well...Peaceful players are more inclined to logical reasoning. Villains flood the topic and make unfounded accusations.
                              Sometimes the opposite is true, since many people are illogical and irrational. And the villains, to the best of their ability, will pass themselves off as peaceful.
                              I think a peaceful player should try to avoid hanging. On the first day, it is difficult to make the right execution. And by the second day, under an unsuccessful combination of circumstances, there could hardly be enough peaceful ones to carry out the execution. Every peaceful player is important.

I have read them once. And will re-read time to time. I believe I will need it.

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                Of course, the mafia game is more than this, for sure.

And, yup, you have teased me and I got it. It was a sample of analysis y'know (or not, who knows). But even if I will use this as such fact it will lead to a nice conversation between us or maybe someone will suspect me or you - it's just a mean of how to undercover some things and create situations where some contradictions could be.

If my way of playing is bad I will go down very soon. But there is the only way to check it - via practice.

I agree, the only way to appropriately evaluate the game is to wait for the ending. But with regards to your analytics, you have already incorrectly given me the role. You can say that I supposedly let you think so about me, but the facts are extremely few and the only phrase or post does not make me a maniac. Somewhere you made a mistake in the calculations

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                                  I agree, the only way to appropriately evaluate the game is to wait for the ending. But with regards to your analytics, you have already incorrectly given me the role. You can say that I supposedly let you think so about me, but the facts are extremely few and the only phrase or post does not make me a maniac. Somewhere you made a mistake in the calculations

Nope, no mistakes yet as:

Technically it does not matter if it is correct or not from the start.

It's a matter of going into a conversation and provoking others to state their opinion rather than making a precise prediction of your role. Every game should have some confrontation from the beginning. I think that the first day (oh well, here the game starts from the first night) is informative as well, just have to make some pushes.

Also, it would be very funny if you said that I am correct  xD

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                    It's a matter of going into a conversation and provoking others to state their opinion rather than making a precise prediction of your role. Every game should have some confrontation from the beginning. I think that the first day (oh well, here the game starts from the first night) is informative as well, just have to make some pushes.
                                    Yes, provocation makes sense. But if you are a provocateur, then you should not be limited to one player, you should act on the rest

Ok

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME LIKE THAT?!

Listen, did you know that:
                                    Chivay is a city in southern Peru. The administrative center of the province of Cayoma in the Arequipa region. Located at an altitude of 3635 meters above sea level. Near the city is the famous canyon of the Kolka River. 10 km east and 1,500 m above the city is the Chivaysk Obsidian field.

« Последнее редактирование: Апреля 11, 2020, 11:04:37 от Falcon hunting »

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                                      Yes, provocation makes sense. But if you are a provocateur, then you should not be limited to one player, you should act on the rest
                                      Yup, that's who I am. And I'll do that, just when a little bit more people arrive.

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                        Chivay is a city in southern Peru. The administrative center of the province of Cayoma in the Arequipa region. Located at an altitude of 3635 meters above sea level. Near the city is the famous canyon of the Kolka River. 10 km east and 1,500 m above the city is the Chivaysk Obsidian field.

Yep! But did you know that:
                                        Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present Zoltan Chivay! Сhivay is a dwarf, a soldier of fortune, a veteran of the Battle of Brenna, an unassailable optimist, a committed altruist, a lover of rough drinks and rougher songs, a master gwent player and, above all, a dear and loyal friend. That's it. EOD!

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                          Yup, that's who I am. And I'll do that, just when a little bit more people arrive.
                                          I don’t mean anything, but there is one Chivay who really wants a provocation, if you know what I mean

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                            I don’t mean anything, but there is one Chivay who really wants a provocation, if you know what I mean

not really, I'm over this. I'm just clarifying

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present Zoltan Chivay! Сhivay is a dwarf, a soldier of fortune, a veteran of the Battle of Brenna, an unassailable optimist, a committed altruist, a lover of rough drinks and rougher songs, a master gwent player and, above all, a dear and loyal friend. That's it. EOD!

Oh ... So you're krasnolud . Well ... Of all that I understand, you love something solid. Okay, okay, I won’t joke, I’m above this (a cut above that’s for sure)

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  

I don't know about dwarfs or whatsoever but are you a Hungarian as Zoltan is a common name there (e.g. Zoltan Ribli)?

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
                                                    •  
                                                  , this Zoltan is a famous character from the Witcher universe.

Оффлайн pastor chivay

•  
                                                    I don't know about dwarfs or whatsoever but are you a Hungarian as Zoltan is a common name there (e.g. Zoltan Ribli)?
                                                    Спойлер
                                                    They say it's the game of kings. That chess teaches one to think strategically. What a load of rubbish!...
                                                    i don't think so. Chivay is Mahakaman.

Oh ... So you're krasnolud . Well ... Of all that I understand, you love something solid. Okay, okay, I won’t joke, I’m above this (a cut above that’s for sure)
                                                    Great joke. I'll come up with something like that but later D^:<

Оффлайн Falcon hunting

•  
                                                      Where is everyone? 3 people write in the subject. Do the rest want to make modkill?

Оффлайн Kara_Mel

•  
                                                        I promised to write something about each player, but with such activity -  it's an impossible mission.

Оффлайн Anony-mouse

• Mr Mice Guy
                                                            •  
                                                          , , do you remember that this game is "educational"? And the word "educational" there does not mean "mafia" in the first place. In addition, communication before the results of the first night is optional. Although it would be useful in some ways.

Оффлайн l10ha

•  
                                                            , , do you remember that this game is "educational"? And the word "educational" there does not mean "mafia" in the first place. In addition, communication before the results of the first night is optional. Although it would be useful in some ways.

lol I disagree with your statement